Param-Jyot

Ramta

- -
- -

The last time I left this site I was wondering what to post next. But it came from nowwhere like it always happens.

Me and my Father visited someones place to meet some clients who happen to be Sikh at their place. What we saw is this : Three of the four who wewre present happen to be amritdhari. And they all four of them were having a nice time. You know...Murgi-Macchi...daroo-sharoo...Though I must admit they were mindful enough to leave their kirpaans hanging on the killy. Maybe had put them to sleep for the night like they do the Granth. Some other might have beeen embarrassed to the point to not even being able to utter anything after seeing us. But not our friends. They were usual...yaar, ehoee taim miliya aoun vaaste?... they said to my father. The same punjabi tone...bisterous, loud, we-dont-give-a-damn-kind...My father smiled. I didn't.

Before dinner I jokingly asked my parjaai as to what is she going to call her child whenever it arrives and she said she can't decide before the patri(janam). Now look here... My dad is an amritdhari too and even though he is not the neo-sikh kind he is a Sikh anyway. And he reminded us that the Sikh don't believe in janam-patri's.

"Those guys we met in the evening will sure agree with that" I said. And I added that a child, every child is a Jyot of the same Param-Atma Guaru Nanak was of.

There you are...

I have mentioned earlier about GuruBani calling 'mind' as filled with negativity, corruption etc. And had asked as to how God could create a corrupt mind with himself having corruption in Him/Her...It is not necessary to set the rest of my previous posts. It all is of a pattern that you must be familiar to by now. But the question stares us in the eye. What exactly is that God/param-atma ?? And what do we really mean by its manifestations. That new born child ?? Every child ?? Every creatures child ?? Are not all these and everything else there is a manifestation of that super-soul. Are all these not the Jyot of Param-Atma ?? Animate, Non-animate, abstract, corruption, good, evil, those amritdharis I mentioned ?? Tagore, Mahatma Gandhi, Hitler, Bin-Laden etc...?... my own corrupt mind(did I myself plant that evil in my mind?). All theseand many more are a part of that super-jyot.

Did Guru Nanak invent the Jyot ? No, he didn't. He discovered it. In Himself.
And so did Buddha before Him(every child born is a Buddha).

Just as there were Buddha's before Gautam Buddha and there will be Buddha's after Him there were Nanak's before Nanak and there are going to be Nanak's after Him. The Jyout is the same. It never changes. It's the socio-political reality that keeps changing.

When Buddha was born, people were sacrificing many animals. He had to preach Ahimsa to stop killing. Guru Govind Singh had to infuse chivalry in man. One prophet preached, "Renounce and go to the forests". Sri Ramanuja preached, "Enjoy at home. Have no attachment. Worship Vishnu". The teachings are not contradictory in reality. They are needed to suit the occasion, time and nature of men.

God is always the same. It is the Param-Jyot. It was exactly the same when Moses was alive, it was exactly the same when Jesus was alive, it is exactly the same when we are alive; it will remain the same. God is always the same, but our eyes change.

That's how it has been. When Moses talked about God, he talked about the God which the Jews of his time could have understood. When Jesus talked about God, of course, three thousand years had passed, man had grown, had come of age; it was possible to talk about love. At least a few people could understand him -- not many, but a few. Hence he was crucified; because the many could not understand yet.

Jesus could see God as love, as compassion. God was growing because man was growing. And man was changing one god for another, for a higher conception of god. Man has always been changing gods, and that's perfectly right. When we change, how can our rudimentary ideas of God remain the same? When our eyes change everything changes.

Moses and Jesus, both were the same Jyot as that of Parashuram.

Parshuram, one of the Indian incarnations of god killed millions of people, his whole life was that of a killer. Another incarnation of god is Buddha. He was absolutely non-violent; he would not kill even an ant. Between the time of Parashuram and Buddha much water had flowed down the Ganges. Buddha brings a new concept of God, a new vision. It is the same god, but he gives you new eyes.

If the people became cruel, a teacher like Buddha appears to preach Ahimsa or non-injury. If they become timid, another teacher like Guru Govind Singh comes to infuse courage in them. If they become inclined towards rigorous Tapas (austerities), a teacher like Ramanuja comes and preaches "Realize while enjoying in the world". That's precicely why people need to have their own interpretations of the scriptures instead of them being doctrine's incapable of evolution.

The environment filled with hatret, ignorance needed a Buddha. It created a Buddha. The same environment at other time needed a Guru Gobind Singh and created one. It is the same Jyot manifesting itself at different times under different circumstances.

When the collective imagination, dreams and desires of the world keep changing, how can God remain the same ??

Thanks

- -
- -

gall taan teri manni par tu shalli kyu bhanni??????

main v sochda hunda ke aapna shareer(body) aa .....ate aapni body dian do baahn (arm) han......hai v symmetrical......ok hath dian 5 unglaan han......par ih panje unglaan brobar kyu nai??????.....is world ch kinne hi manukh aa.......harek di soch vakhri kyu aa?????......phir sochda ke is ch v parmatma di koi marzi honi hai.......for example je sarian di iko soch hove ate iko jinne intelligent hon yani harek de 97.8% number aoun.......harek de dimag ch ih hove ke main daktar hi banna aa......phir mistri kaun banu??????????shad yaar aina na soch jeda damak haiga oh v jau.......

- -
- -

The last time I left this site I was wondering what to post next. But it came from nowwhere like it always happens.

Me and my Father visited someones place to meet some clients who happen to be Sikh at their place. What we saw is this : Three of the four who wewre present happen to be amritdhari. And they all four of them were having a nice time. You know...Murgi-Macchi...daroo-sharoo...Though I must admit they were mindful enough to leave their kirpaans hanging on the killy. Thanks

- -
- -

yaar bada telligent aa tu......kite ghuman firan gaya ate authe kush anjaane bande dekhe ate phir v pata la lia ke oh pela amritdhari hunde c......gr8......zaar kaljug aa.......oh manak da gana aa na......ghar pandta de bakre rijh gaye aa......munde bania de daroo peen lag gaye aa.......aidan hi aa kush.....so bali tension na lai mera veer