N.A.S.A - Poll

NASA cover ups - do you think it is right ?

• NASA doesn't hide anything

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • NASA has to cover up to stop us from being terrified

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I don't really care/ Views in comments

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Hi All,

I recently watched few documentaries in relation to UFO, Moon and extraterrestrials.

It is claimed that lot of information that we receive is mostly a "cover up" such as air brushing the photos or not showing the real evidence . It can be due to several factors including US government doesn't wana expose us to the potential threats, hiding information or some confidential involvements.

Do you guys think by hiding information NASA is doing the right thing ?

Please note: It's NASA not naassa (nose) :p

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
i don't beleive in this 'cover up'.
eh ta ho ni sakda ke ufo sirf US vich hi aandi hove.
apne India bhi kadhe ta dikhdi :p

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
i don't beleive in this 'cover up'.
eh ta ho ni sakda ke ufo sirf US vich hi aandi hove.
apne India bhi kadhe ta dikhdi :p

watch the documentary, kafi kuch dasseya a

UFO dikhu ta je pollution hatu :p

Pakka eh koi punjabia da darama hona. Kisse da dil tutea hona, amreeka da visa refuse hoia hona ja agent ne dhokha ditta hona.fer kaad kadi honi, Esse krke punjabia nu amreeka chad k aun di skeem aa ufo :p
Ese krke sirf amreeka hi dekhan nu labde UFO :lol

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
America has maximum space exploration launches followed by russia. Both countries has been in news for UFO sightings. UFO do exists. Let us think if we send probes/Rovers to other planets for search of living beings then why cannot we be visited by probes for same reason. NASA hides such information to reduce panics from life of happy Americans.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Lots of space programs are not even public. It was said that no mission was completed after Appolo 15 but look at that video and it will tell you exactly how many were launched and returned with unsolved mysteries. NASA will always come up with some new explanations.
Aliens do exist, I have a strong belief in it and they seem to be much more advance than us

tomarnidhi

I think they do hide some stuff. Like the body of the aliens found , ufos and so on. there are so many ufo sightings like the ones under that cannot be denied I feel . Also the planet nibiru & life on moon I think has been lied about

dead bodies

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
It's amazing how you find all that information anyways. People always ask why these sightings is mostly in US and Russia and why not other parts of the world. This is because US and USSR both have space programs and weapon testing facilities that is being watched by these extra terrestrials. Let's hope for the best ;p