My views on Kashmir and other borders of India

pps309

Prime VIP
Britishers conquered 7 or 8 countries in a southern Asian subcontinent to form one colonial empire called India. They kept it together because it was one dictator who captured all of them and kept under one monarchy. Without democracy and under forceful British rule people started feeling suffocated and realized their freedom is lost.

They all had one common enemy and common cause, that was british raj and freedom respectively. These common issues compelled them to fight against Britishers. Different revolutionaries from different corners of British Raj were co-ordinating with each other and fighting against British Raj. The most important examples of co-ordinations are Gadar Party joining hands with Kirti Azad Party and Babbar Akalis helping Netaji by providing him safe passage through Afghanistan to Germany/Japan.

When most of the local movements (either Kuka, Akali, Gadar, INA etc etc) acknowledged Britishers as their enemy and started a revolution against them, then also people like Gandhi, Nehru were friendly with Britishers. Behind the curtains, Britishers promoted them to counter aggressive revolutionaries, which Gandhi-Nehru duo did very well. They started agitations, broke people from aggressive movments and then shunned their own agitations from time to time.

After WW2, when not only Britishers but whole of the Europe backbone was broken they decided to flee from unrest India ASAP. While leaving, British Raj transfered the power from their monarchy to the hands of Gandhi-Nehru under the name of democracy. Since it was democracy now so all of the wishes of big mass leaders like Nehru and Jinnah had to be fulfilled. To fulfill wishes of Jinnah and Nehru the country was divided. Azadi came during the night of 14th August when more than one million people were killed or dislocated from their geographies.

It was the border areas who paid for what we call today our Azadi. These border areas either Kashmir Border, Punjab Border, Rajasthan or North-east border are still under turmoil. Conditions in the interior and border areas are totally different and we understand the reason because borders are surrounded by countries whom India don't trust and they don't trust India. That is why lakhs of Army and Paramilitary troops have been influxed into these people's personal homeland for years. Since in these type of hostile environment where you are surrounded by army and enemy no business or economy will grow. Who is responsible for this? These people or the hostility between neighboring countries and LOC drwan by goverments?

But Big question is, How govt is repaying them back for all this? They deserve more than the inland citizens of country because it is not their fault. It becomes the moral responsibility of the government to repay these border areas for the price they have paid for Azadi then and even now. These border areas people should get all the amenities, like Education, Medicine, Employment, Power which top-notch Indians enjoy, at free of cost. If SC/ST/ OBC can get reservation in jobs, these guys must get the same. Governments have disturbed their lands, their social lifes, peoples so they must payback for it. When it is not done and government fails in that then unrest is obvious. Which is we are seeing, may be more in kashmir, little less in Northeast and quiet in poor, fearful farmers of Punjab border villages. But it is at every border!!

P.S.-> More then 60 years of turmoil at border areas and may be the water has flown over the bridge in Kashmir. I can't comment on that. But still govt should try to look into other border areas and start doing what they have forgot to do so far for those unforgotten citizens of country.

userid50966

je edda hi wada nleader cc gandhi ya nehru tan sallean ton desh ik kyun nahi rakhea geyeaa , mulk nu vech ke khagayea eh lok ,kohinoor heera jo india nu belong karda cc oh kyun na mudwaea greyeaa wadeea bannea firdea leaderan ton ,
enna corrupt leaderan di demand half rule di cc ke govt india but president bristihers da , like australia jiven hun . swaraj di mang jinnah nea kitti ohna da koee nam hi nahi

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
asi barrey mahaaan haan kise ne joothi fook shakaati ....
wenever i say i proud to be an indian.....i feel like i m lying.....on what do i proud....corruption ...?? infanticide...?? poverty..??casteism..??
"oo" apnia haddian da lokaa nu barood banuna sikaunde rahe...te bapu chachu lokaa nu loon banauna sikhaunde rahe....."ohna" de baroood te laa k 'against humanity' di mohar....oo bhukkkhe tida nu ....shaaaaanti....shaaaaaanti.......shaaanti ...da paath paraunde rahe ..
aukha 22 aukha

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
These border areas people should get all the amenities, like Education, Medicine, Employment, Power which top-notch Indians enjoy, at free of cost. If SC/ST/ OBC can get reservation in jobs, these guys must get the same.

Reservation for border areas will be just as silly as the current sc/bc reservation.
Reservation if any should be class based.

Reservation for border areas will be just as silly as the current sc/bc reservation.
Reservation if any should be class based.

Indian social system is not based on classes.all the comrades think like that.

we r talking about borders belong to Indian territory but i think there r more than 6000 borders of castes & sub castes.It was the main cause for partition of India.This kind of situation happened all over the world like partition of Russia Federation, existence of Israeli, Palestine, Gaza, Lebanon,
& transformation of Europe after 1st & 2nd world war.In India Kashmir is the most terrorism effected state where extremist r in power.both the nation pak & India not willing to solve this issue.If they can India could save half of their defense expenses (app 5 lakh crore).