Lokapal Bill ?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
How will Lokapal Bill reduce corruption in India ?

mainu ta kuch samj ni laggi :-?

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
may be committee will set non negotiable rules shayd ............some hard rules would be applied ...lets see what happens in August ...isnt the lokpal bill............ law that will establish a Lokpal (ombudsman) that will hav the power to deal wid corruption in public offices...it has the police power like registering FIR...it wont be a monololy of particular area....moreover it will recieve complaints from general public, the most important one .overall the best bill overall...if gets implemented :\

kanjjar

Banned
I thought it gives power to Mango People like us. So any person can file a corruption complaint against big ministers. Ministers as big the the Prime Minister himself...... And they have to take action on that complaint. not only that they must also finish all the inquiries regarding that complaint in a 3 or 6 month period.......

pps309

Prime VIP
apni soch hi corruption khatam kar sakdi aa, ombudsman kuch had tak madad kar sakda.

There is already a Banking ombudsman under RBI, where you can complaint for all public, private banks in India. I tried to use that in 2006 to lodge complaint against ICICI, they responded their inability at that time but would come back to me later. Its 2011 now, no one came back.
On the contrary I went to court at same time and won there in early 2010, now I am fighting the same case in High Court.

So thing is, no matter how much rules are added into lokpal, constitution or watever, execution is still in the hands of corrupt minds.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
RTI act te kaafi helpful c........lokpal bill naal kujj khass nai hunna kyunki power limited aa....pehla v banea c ik vaar punjab ch i think .....but ode naal kujj banea nai ....lol......pehla step aa anti corruption...may be aggey kujj hor v vadia hove ......corruption te indians de lahoo ch aa....chandergupt maruya te lae k waris shah di heer tak ministers te religious scholard de corrupt hoon da saboot milda ....india needs to build a agency like CIA or justice department