Khalistan - Plusses + Minusses

i'm just curious to know what the plusses and minuses of having a "Khalistan" would be in/around India. >d

Also, if a Khalistan is established, does that mean all Sikhs and Punjabis will be forced to follow the 5 Kakka's rule? >d

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
No one will be forced, you just won't have access to government run institutes :p
But seriously first I need to understand what Khalistan is.the boundaries,will it be secular & what kind of government etc. etc.

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
I m nor for it nor against it !!

but i would not like dat....after dividing ....how much reputation Pakistan has...n if khalistan also made....den it would be same case...and for the area...same case.....many historic gurudawara r gone in pakistan ...it would be so case.... !! n ppl aroud world would treat sikhs like pakistani !!

Peace

I mean like (for example) just pretend one guy (who is Punjabi) is now living in a Khalistan but he's not a sardar nor does he follow the 5 Kakkas... what can he do and what can he not do? :thinking

SinghKing

interesting u shud ask this, cuz we was talkin about it few days ago..
and i too would like to know.

what is the chance of kalistan actually being made?

What I'm thinking is (plz don't get all controversial on this because I am just sharing my thoughts)...

That if a Khalistan is made, then all people in Khalistan would be forced to follow the 5 Kakka's and become a Singh. There's obviously nothing wrong with that either (in some people's views) but some people would rather be a "monna" than be a Singh... it's just personal preference you know, >d

I mean, what I'm thinking of is like murder over not being a Singh in Khalistan... that'll just be wrong you know >d

Not being a Singh in Khalistan = authorities or certain groups of people will kill you

Let me know if I'm right or wrong so I can be cleared on which side I stand for. >d