Is this HYM from Gurbani?

Eko Simro Nanka Jo Jal Thal Reha Samaye
Dooja Kaahe Simeriye Jo Jamme Te MAR JAAYE

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh,
Pyaare Khalsa Ji, I have been going through many Raada-Swami's Nirankari's videos and found majority of the people making this hym as their comment.

Pyaarea Khalsa Ji, Please help me. I haven't been able to find this HYM anywhere in Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Can you please help me find this? On which page is it written and by which Nanak (ie Guru)? I have a fear this is only bani which is made up like, Naam Khumari Nanka, Chare Rahe Din Raat.
My Intentions are not to make any controversies but I just want to get to the bottom of this. I have used many softwares and websites and haven't been able to locate this hym
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Sachi Dukh Lagda!! Now these days A Sikh have to be contentiously vigilant about what they see and what they hear. Way too much Kachi Bani.
God Bless these religious cults like Rahda Swami's and Nirankaris..
If you talk to these people, they are not ready to accept the fact that Major Wealth of their knowledge is from SGGS, Even though they openly use our Gurbani and Sikh Sakhiyan to spread their messages of Oneness, Humility, Humanity, Compassion.
I said to one man, Ok Bhai Saab Wonderful your Satguru is teaching you Oneness and Humanity & Compassion. We recently had floods in Kashmir & Uttra Khand. Our Sikh Organizations from India, UK, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand helped the victims, what have your organization which openly talks about oneness, Humanity & Compassion, please share pictures of what your organization has done.
You know the response I got, If we show it, I will bring Haumai in us lol, When the matter of the fact is that they praise their satguru all that time, what about his Haumai? The reality is what they preach, they do not practice in real life. They helped zero victims of flood..and shout so much BS for Humanity, Oneness & Compassion.

Their way of life is Mashup, ketchup of every religion. I asked another person, who said we nirankari's are very spiritual beings. I asked, what spirituality has given to the world? She said, same crap...oneness, humanity, compassion. I said religion, which you guys run away from, has given so much to Humanity. Language (Gurmukhi in Sikhism) Art (Music/Paintings), Culture, Architecture (Temples & Mosques), the message of Oneness through holy scriputure (Gurbani complied with Raags, Music)
and the message of spirituality. What new your satguru has given. Man I hit a brick wall. You cannot help these people to see and think in a straight line. Directionless folks. They talk about Nirakaar Lord, and they say you have to understand what God is before you worship God. You don't have to reach for God, its close to us..and use Hyms from Gurbani.
What what is the need for a Door? So Dar Tera Keha, So Ghar Keha, Jit Beh Saraab Shambhale? There are many examples of "door" in Gurbani. She said you do not have to reach out to God. God is all around us and talk about so much bliss she has obtained from her Satguru.
When I asked do you do Naam Simran, they said no, our naam is given by our Guru. And Khalsa Ji, the naam is also some hym from Gurbani.
I don't know what these people's real Mission & Object is, when in reality they do not practice what you preach.
They have freedom to practice their own religion. But my only request to these folks are, Guru Nanak's knowledge is Universal. If you truly appreciate Guru Nanaks wealth of Knowledge, please do not destroy his Garden. Enjoy it...but do not twist it or manipulate it.

Sadhu

Not from the Guru Granth. But nobody anywhere is claiming that it is. Y so much ado??
D sikh anyway hv adopted so many things dat hv nothing to do with sikhi or even d gurus.
'Anand Karaj' for example. D guru's had nvr heard of anand karaj. D british invented it.

The sikh hv also started to believe that Nanak was an Avatar.
VIP_FAKEER said dat in "essense of Khanda", dat nanak was an Avatar
tho he didn't tel whose avatar Nanak was.
Nanaks mool-mantar I know says that God is 'ajooni'.

-

Sadhu

Not from the Guru Granth. But nobody anywhere is claiming that it is. Y so much ado??
D sikh anyway hv adopted so many things dat hv nothing to do with sikhi or even d gurus.
'Anand Karaj' for example. D guru's had nvr heard of anand karaj. D british invented it.

The sikh hv also started to believe that Nanak was an Avatar.
VIP_FAKEER said dat in "essense of Khanda", dat nanak was an Avatar
tho he didn't tel whose avatar Nanak was.
Nanaks mool-mantar I know says that God is 'ajooni'.

-
N d sikh hv also adopted d Khanda. So ther shud b no problem appreciating a hymn
no matter wher it came from. Nobody at d dera's r saying it's from d gurbani, so...
-

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Unless they are claiming its from sggs or misinterpreting for own means then nothing wrong really.

Vaise bhi je Sikh dere bhall ja reha ta is vich main stream sikhi da bhi kuch hadh takk dosh hai, low caste are not getting equal representation in Sikh community so they are heading to Derras.

Sadhu

Unless they are claiming its from sggs or misinterpreting for own means then nothing wrong really.

Vaise bhi je Sikh dere bhall ja reha ta is vich main stream sikhi da bhi kuch hadh takk dosh hai, low caste are not getting equal representation in Sikh community so they are heading to Derras.

-
Deras hv always been a part of Punjabs culture. Even d guru-gaddi system was a kind of a dera.
Only it was of d upper castes, bedi's and sodhis and rai's.... 'Raghuvanshi's' dey called themselves.
Guru Gobind Singh mentions dis in Akal Ustat, calls himself n d previous guru's 'Raghuvanshi'.
'Raghuvanshi' means descendent of Ram.
-