Is this forgettable?

pps309

Prime VIP
If Japanese cannot forget Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Jews cannot forget massacres in Germany before 1945, then how can we??

It was not the killing of few thousand sikhs, it was the massacre of humanity in capital of world's largest democracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1lughRF_0&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bFupEaUXSU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=132ixidYcUE&feature=related

onlycheema

Banned
Veere thats why i so love the israelis........they get the nazis out after 40 years..if you read some declassified military archives you will get the real picture how ruthless the Mossad is.......and they work collectively!!!!
They rip out nazis in argentina and noone knows till it's all over......they bomb hamas with UAVs man....they never forget..........and the greatest leaders sikh history have produced are ridiculed with baseless allegations without even knowing an ounce about them and reading some article from HT or indiatimes and claiming to know all......i saw in earlier debate the junta has ridiculously low tolerance level and pathetic information to go with(i am not saying this because they didn't agree with me but on what facts they were saying it)).....but thats punjabi mentality.........in india only we can fight over religion.....who demands a separate state??Noone....who are we to demand it anyways...........but the pathetic thing is sikhs have been discriminated against just because we are sikhs....muslims are discriminated against........All know what happens behind the scenes.........Never forget the fascists.

I live in jewish community and i respect what they are doing back there in israel.......if killers are cold blooded you get more cold blooded than them.History will remain witness and our future generations won't forget.....but fact is just opposite in sikhs.I don't have any violent tendencies but i just don't want to see some guys on this earth alive and other guys who killed them azzad ghummde.

The fact is just by smelling the hands one can know if that guy has fired a gun or not......yet so many other guys were murdered....And that operation is such a blot on our face.
Lets go back in history when massa rangarr ne kanjariyaan nachaiyaan c te sukha mehtaab ne neze te tangeyaa te ohnaa da sirr.Ein honi chahidi ehnaa naal.
that akal takht sahib building was built by miri piri aaley paatshah.....te tank ne tabaah karta saara kujh :( but fct is tht sikh v sarkaaraan naal hi raley hi c yaar brar ne ehe dekhya sara operation and i forget the name jinhe baad ch oho sarkaar de kehan te building bnaayi c. :(
I just am so passionate about these things and why some sikhs don't care now someone will come in thread and say india aake maar de jinhu maarna koi ni i wait for the day one more riot comes calling in india and you pleas before majority to spare you and i hope they put the spear right between your eyes.Amen.

And i'm sure half the population won't even know about nirankari's and jail bharo andolann before these events.They blame bhindrawala was the root cause.........and don't know bhindrawala was a personality surpassed by anyone ohnaa ne ehni jaada jantaa nu amrit shakaa k guru de larh laayea c ki rabb bhala karey eho jehe sant bhejdaa duniyaa ch nahi saada honaa ki c pata ni.

blingsingh

Po0Onjaabiiieeeee
darr na drivera ... mera naam likh
main hi keha siga india aake marde
hun fer pichli gallan tu shuru karan laggeya

and apart from this religious topic...
I want to ask u something truck driver
Bhagat singh wargeyan ne desh layi apni jaan diti sigi
fer kyu ohdi qurbani mull nahi paunde ?
kyu eh mulk chadd ke tusi bhajje..
jihna te tuhade te raaj kita ohna da hi ann torrde ho tusi

onlycheema

Banned
Bhagat singh wargeyan ne desh layi apni jaan diti sigi
fer kyu ohdi qurbani mull nahi paunde ?
kyu eh mulk chadd ke tusi bhajje..
jihna te tuhade te raaj kita ohna da hi ann torrde ho tusi

To tell you firsthand no tht comment wasn't directed at you.

Instead why don't you tell government to give them respect???
And before you start telling me i just finifshed bhagat singh's jail chittiyaan and can definitely say i have respect for him....and i salute him for his deeds and i also to add a bit of info Kartar singh sarabha was admitted in UBC(university of berkeley,california) before he went to india.

Now question about why i left india??? Education is the answer and no i wouldn't have gotten even closer to what i am achieving here not in terms of money but in terms of what i want to achieve in life.In india seats are reserved on basis if you are SC/St/OBC...and thats where we suffer whole political situation is so worse...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8484603381982116769

And second part is just you want us to starve here?? If you apply that philosophy paani taa bhagat singh ne v angrejaan de hathon peeta hi c....ohne kehra naah kehti c...warat ohne v toreyaa hi c bai.

pps309

Prime VIP
And to all who may be thinking that Sikhs sitting abroad just start threads, I want to inform that we over here is not a big group like in Punjab. But we do understand that it is a free land and it is very easy for us here to raise the voice and even some plan is in progress.

I will not disclose any other details here in public. Facing some difficulties which I hope will be resolved with continuous efforts.

Just want to tell every action will be legal and we over here still trust in the Supreme Court of India.

Baki Waheguru Bhala kare, dudh da dudh te paani da paani hoje ik din.:pr

onlycheema

Banned
Chandigarh, July 18 (ANI): One person was killed when a group of Sikhs clashed with Dera Sacha Sauda supporters in Dabwali town in Sisra District today.
According to the police, the clashes broke out following a dispute between them during morning prayers of Dera supporters.
Following the clashes, tensions have been prevailing in the area. Additional forces have been deployed to prevent any kind of untoward incident.
Earlier, one person was killed in firing by a bodyguard of Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh during a clash with Sikhs when the sect head had visited Mumbai.
Relations between the followers of the Dera Sacha Sauda sect and mainstream Sikhs have been soured for almost a year now. Dera chief had sparked a huge uproar by the Sikhs a few months ago when Ram Rahim allegedly tried to imitate the dress and activities of the last Sikh Guru Guru Gobind Singh.
The move enraged the Sikh community to a great extent and demanded apology from him. Later, Ram Rahim tendered an apology, saying he had no intention of hurting the sentiments of the Sikhs, but the Sikh clerics rejected the apology.