is sawal da answer devo ge?

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
WGJKK WGJKF,

I wanted to know on the denial of the Idol worship, does this means all the Idols in the ancient sacred temples should not be worshiped? as some of these are more than thousands or years old.

And the Sanatan text says that few of these temples are created by Lord Ram (the temple in Rameshwaram), Lord Krishna (temple in Dwarka and Jagannath) and soon

And how are Gurudwaras different from Temple?

My great apologies if I have hurt someone, forgive me for my lack of knowledge.

Gurfateh.

HSKukal

Elite
idol worship is wrong as our religion says god cant be idolised as in god has no shape image etc ....
n gurudwaras are totally different from a hindu temple as a hindu temple is different from a church or a mosque .....

i know am not giving u a detailed answer but a pointer ... as in uni now but may be others might be able to discuss this in detail ...

pps309

Prime VIP
1) Sikhism stand on Idol worship is very clear, no ifs and buts there.
Kauo butan ko pujat hai pas kou mritan ko pujan dhaio.
Some people are worshipping idols foolishly while others are adoring the dead.
Kur kria urjhio sabh hi jag sri bhagwan ko bhed na paio.
The whole world is busy in such false performances without knowing the secret mystery of God.

2) In Hindu temples various Idols are worshipped, whereas in Gurdwaras only one Akal Purakh is worshipped. Gurdwara Sahib congregation is always headed by Puran Guru SGGS, the epicenter of knowledge. With the permission from Guru, its spiritual knowledge is shared by Katha, Kirtan, daily Path & Hukamnama.

Gurdwara head priest could be any knowledgable GurSikh who understand and live life according to Sikh Rehat Maryada. He need not be from a particular caste or clan.

2) In Hindu temples various Idols are worshipped, whereas in Gurdwaras only one Akal Purakh is worshipped. Gurdwara Sahib congregation is always headed by Puran Guru SGGS, the epicenter of knowledge. With the permission from Guru, its spiritual knowledge is shared by Katha, Kirtan, daily Path & Hukamnama.

Gurdwara head priest could be any knowledgable GurSikh who understand and live life according to Sikh Rehat Maryada. He need not be from a particular caste or clan.
nice bhajiiii:pr:pr:pr

How man started to worship stone?
You have to understand that how earth was formed. This is how Guru Nanak Ji Explained creation of universe..please read the attached image below.

Hindu veds say also like guru nanak that universe "big bang" started from a dhun...a command by God..and that command was "OM"
Muslim brothers believe that sound was..."QUN"
(Yet that famous song from Rockstar movie..Qun Fayaa Qun)
Even the christanity & jews believe that universe started from a word...but their words are different.

After the "big bang" when galaxies, stars, millions of suns were forming...in our planet system...earth had cooled down and the gas had started to settle in, the first thing that form on earth was "stone". Thats how "stone" worship started by ancient people. Those ancient people thought of God like stone. If you start swearing at God...he doesn't get angry. If you start prasing God nothing happens to him. Than slowly slowly over time..when tools were developed by man, shapes were given to stones. Thats how these Stone were worshiped like idols. God acts like stone but stone is dead...God isn't dead. And God is everywhere in this universe. Even in Islam..stone were worshiped. It was Ibrahim who stopped them from worshiping stones. The story is like this...
Ibrahim father in mecca was wroshipping and offering food to stones everyday. One day the father had to go somewhere and this duty was given to Ibrahim. Ibrahim offered the food to all the stones statues but no one ate. He got upset and grabbed a hammer and broke the idols. When Ibrahams father returned the next day and got upset after seeing all the broken statues. Ibrahim said dad when I started to feed food to the statues they started to argue with themselves and this big statue got really mad and broken the other satues. Ibrahims father said son!! these statues are made of stone..how can they fight. So Ibrahim said to his father...right you are...if they are stone..why are we worshiping them and offering them food. So this is how in Islam..stone worshiping was stopped....but ironically in mecca..in Kabaa..they still have a stone the muslims believe came from space.

In Sikhism, we worship only one God like PPS309 had mentioned above. One Akal Purakh. Guru say that you can only get to that God through a true Guru "Ek Omkar, Satguru Prasaad"
God doesn't have any shape size caste creed race .
read first paragrah of Jaap Sahib from Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Attachments

• arpad.JPG
    arpad.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

pps309

Prime VIP
^^ sorry but i don't agree with you ik omkar..............there is no mamma sound......its an'g with g half spelt.......something like the sound which comes from sitar when only on of his wire is played.
In roman letters mainly written as Ik onkar or Ik on'gkar

saini2004

Elite

thanks a lot ....

ਨ ਜਟਾ, ਮੁੰਡ ਧਰੌ,
ਨ ਮੁੰਦ੍ਰਕਾ ਸਵਾਰੌ |
ਜਪੋ ਤਾਸ ਨਾਮੰ,
ਸਰੈ ਸਰਬ ਕਾਮੰ |

ਨ ਨੈਨੰ ਮਿਚਾਊਂ,
ਨ ਡਿੰਭ ਦਿਖਾਂਊਂ |
ਨ ਕੁਕਰਮੰ ਕਮਾਊਂ,
ਨ ਭੇਖੀ ਕਹਾਊਂ |

{ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਬਚਿੱਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕ, ਰਸਾਵਲ ਛੰਦ, ਪਦ ੫੧ -੫੨ }

N jata, mund dharou,
N mundrka sawarou |
Japo taas naman,
sarae sarab kaman |

N nainan michaun,
N dhimbh dikhaoun |
N kukarman kamaun,
N pekhi kahaoun |

I neither wear long matted hair,nor indulge in complete shaving of my head.
I do not adorn my ears with the earrings of mendicants.
I mediate only on God's Name and all my affairs are accomplished thereby.
I do not close my eyes or make anything else for show.
I neither commit any misdeeds nor engage myself in any such activity
because of which I may be called a disguiser.

{Dasam Granth Sahib, Bachittar Natak, Rasaval Chand, Pad 51-52}
sade bapu nu eh sab pasand ne

ਕਿਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਸੇ ਕੀਟ ਕੋਟੈ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਕਿਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਸੇ ਮੇਟਿ ਡਾਰੇ ਉਪਾਏ ॥
किते क्रिसन से कीट कोटै बनाए ॥ किते राम से मेटि डारे उपाए ॥
Somewhere He hath created millions of the servants like Krishna. Somewhere He hath effaced and then created (many) like Rama.( ਬਚਿਤਰ ਨਾਟਕ)
ਜਿਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਸੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਹੁਇ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਏ ॥ ਤਿਤਿਓ ਕਾਲ ਖਾਪਿਓ ਨ ਤੇ ਕਾਲ ਘਾਏ ॥੨੮॥
जिते राम से क्रिसन हुइ बिसन आए ॥ तितिओ काल खापिओ न ते काल घाए ॥२८॥
All the incarnations of Vishnu like Rama and Krishan were destroyed by KAL, but they could not destroy him. 28. ( ਬਚਿਤਰ ਨਾਟਕ)
ਜਿਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਹੂਏ ॥ ਸਭੈ ਅੰਤਿ ਮੂਏ ॥
जिते राम हूए ॥ सभै अंति मूए ॥
All the Ramas who incarnated, ultimately passed away.

ਜਿਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਸਭੈ ਅੰਤਿ ਜੈ ਹੈਂ ॥੭੦॥
जिते क्रिसन ह्वै हैं ॥ सभै अंति जै हैं ॥७०॥( ਬਚਿਤਰ ਨਾਟਕ
All the Krishnas, who had incarnated, have all passed away.70.

ਕਹਾ ਰਾਮ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨੰ ਕਹਾ ਚੰਦ ਸੂਰੰ ॥ ਸਭੈ ਹਾਥ ਬਾਧੇ ਖਰੇ ਕਾਲ ਹਜੂਰੰ ॥੮੩॥
कहा राम क्रिसनं कहा चंद सूरं ॥ सभै हाथ बाधे खरे काल हजूरं ॥८३॥
May be Rama and Krishna, may be the moon and sun, all are standing with folded hands in the presence of KAL.83.( ਬਚਿਤਰ ਨਾਟਕ )

assi os akal purakh nu poojde aa jihne krishan ji te ramchandar ji nu banaya

ਰਾਗੁ ਦੇਵਗੰਧਾਰੀ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥
रागु देवगंधारी पातिशाही १०॥
RAGA DEVGANDHARI OF THE TENTH KING

ਬਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮ ਨ ਬਾਚਨ ਪੈ ਹੈ ॥
बिन हरि नाम न बाचन पै है ॥
None can be saved without the Name of the Lord, Waheguru

ਚੌਦਹ ਲੋਕ ਜਾਹਿ ਬਸਿ ਕੀਨੇ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਕਹਾਂ ਪਲੈ ਹੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
चौदह लोक जाहि बसि कीने ता ते कहां पलै है ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
He, who control al the fourteen worlds, how can you run away from Him?...Pause.

ਰਾਮ ਰਹੀਮ ਉਬਾਰ ਨ ਸਕਿ ਹੈ ਜਾ ਕਰ ਨਾਮ ਰਟੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਬਿਸ਼ਨ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਸੂਰਹ ਸਸਿ ਤੇ ਬਸਿ ਕਾਲ ਸਭੈ ਹੈ ॥੧
राम रहीम उबार न सकि है जा कर नाम रटै है ॥ ब्रहमा बिशन रुद्र सूरह ससि ते बसि काल सभै है ॥१
You cannot be saved by repeating the Names of Ram and Rahim, Brahma, Vishnu ,SHIVA (RUDRA also called MAHAKAAL of UJIAN TEMPLE, Other name of SHIV) , Sun and Moon, all of them are subject to the power of Death themselves how can they save you?.1.

ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਸਭੈ ਮਤ ਜਾਕਹ ਨੇਤਿ ਕਹੈ ਹੈ ॥
बेद पुरान कुरान सभै मत जाकह नेति कहै है ॥
Vedas, Puranas and holy Quran and all religious system proclaim Him as indescribeable,2.

ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਫਨਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਮੁਨਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਕਲਪ ਬਹੁ ਧਯਾਵਤ ਧਯਾਨ ਨ ਐ ਹੈ ॥੨॥
इंद्र फनिंद्र मुनिंद्र कलप बहु धयावत धयान न ऐ है ॥२॥
Indra, Sheshnaga and the Supreme sage meditated on Him for ages, but could not visualize Him.2.

ਜਾ ਕਰ ਰੂਪ ਰੰਗ ਨਹਿ ਜਨਿਯਤ ਸੋ ਕਿਮ ਸਯਾਮ ਕਹੈ ਹੈ ॥
जा कर रूप रंग नहि जनियत सो किम सयाम कहै है ॥
He, whose form and colour are not, how can he be called black?

ਛੁਟਹੋ ਕਾਲ ਜਾਲ ਤੇ ਤਬ ਹੀ ਤਾਹਿ ਚਰਨ ਲਪਟੈ ਹੈ ॥੩॥੨॥
छुटहो काल जाल ते तब ही ताहि चरन लपटै है ॥३॥२॥
You can only be liberated from the noose of Death, when you cling to His feet.3.2.

^^ awesome veer :wah :wah...
Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji!! Ultimate Gurbani Likhi hai...Akal Puraakh Di Einni Ushtatt Kari hai. Maharaaj Ji Har Ek Gal Ehnn dhook Ke Likh De Si.

Last edited: