Hindu Hai Kaun????

pps309

Prime VIP
I am really confused, every other Indian I met says he is Hindu. Who is hindu???
If Hindu is a religion then why no mention of word Hindu in 4 Vedas, Geeta, Ramayan, Mahabharat etc Are these not Hindu Granths???

Some people say all orginial inhabitant of India are Hindus.
But original Inhabitant of India were south Indians, North Indians came centuries after southies, so South Indian are true Hinuds, then What were north indians then?? and are they convert hindus????

If north indians are true hindu, then what religion South Indians followed before north indian came to India? And assuming North Indians are true Hindus then the holy books like Vedas, Geeta, Mahabharat, Ramayan do not belong to Hindu religion b'coz timeline of stories inside these books are much before North Indian moved to India.

Only one of them, Southies or Northies, can be in faith from day one. Second is convert. Please clear it......if you don't want. You can delete this post...

pps309

Prime VIP
this pandit ji saya Hindu kuch hai hi nahi......dekho ye to gaaliya de raha hai.....

Pandit is supposed to be well versed in religion, so I am quoting him.
Reality of name Hindu by Pandit Mahendra Pal Arya HQ - YouTube

One thing is clear from here that name of original religion is not hindu.....it's something else.
Who is original follower of that ancient religion? Who is converted, adopted later??

@n@@m

unknown but known to all
one ques from my side is it right to post anything from net even after getting knowledge of same topic before :n
as i said ny some older posts i am not here to proof myself that's why i am not pointing to other religion and expecting same from others :y

pps309

Prime VIP
https://www.unp.me/f15/pta-kise-nu-226229/
all your answers are there :) rest ae pandit paagal aa quote some shnkaracharya if you want nd hindus have dharam peeths like your harminder sahab :tj its sanatan dharam :)
baki south indian and north indian aali gallan fake hi ne as no proof there so don't quote :y

aa lo ji North Indian South Indian da India ch vakh vakh time de aan da saboot...........Hun asli hindu kaun te converted kaun????

Journey Of Man; A Genetic Odyssey!... - YouTube

pps309

Prime VIP
one ques from my side is it right to post anything from net even after getting knowledge of same topic before :n
as i said ny some older posts i am not here to proof myself that's why i am not pointing to other religion and expecting same from others :y

sarre hi pai jaande aa.......Huni kuch ghante pella Arun Bhardwaj ne v ehda da koi thread Sikhism te swal karde khara kita..........shayad ohde v doubt nahi clear hoye ohne same swal rephrase karke rakh te......
here is his thread:
https://www.unp.me/f15/true-or-false-sikism-is-226718/

Mainu v pella koi staisfactory answer nahi milya..........so main dubara question clear karke puch laya....

pps309

Prime VIP
https://www.unp.me/f15/meaning-and-origin-of-the-word-hindu-226330/

Aryan theory is a Myth, There is no creditable evidence of that.

the word Hindu you are describing do not represent any religion???
then why people say hindu religion????

And I don't know about Aryan theory......but this documentary based on DNA samples and other stats provided proof that North Indian settled in India much after South Indians........So my question is same, which of them is original follower of Hindu religion, if there is any hindu religion (as you stated that Hindu is not religious term).

Journey Of Man; A Genetic Odyssey!... - YouTube

pps309

Prime VIP
Ignorance, I think the correct term is Sanatan Dharm.

And there were no original 'Hindu followers'.
Multiple cultures came together bringing their own beliefs and traits.
Thanks for replying.

I agree with you here.........I hope all those who, blessed with ignorance, always claim Sikhs came out of Hindus should understand that even Hindu is collection of multiple cultures (may be need of the time) and not something that came down directly from heaven.

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
Thanks for replying.

I agree with you here.........I hope all those who, blessed with ignorance, always claim Sikhs came out of Hindus should understand that even Hindu is collection of multiple cultures (may be need of the time) and not something that came down directly from heaven.

exactly.

mein tan pehle din ton keh reha dharam insaan ne banaya, insan dharam ne nhi...
uppron koi dharam naal le k nhi aaonda.. :pr

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Thanks for replying.

Lol that wouldn't be entirely wrong.
A muslim or a christian can claim that they didn't came out of a particular culture.
Going by surnames and castes 99.9% Sikhs came from hindu ancestors.

But why does it matter ?

preet_singh

a¯n¯i¯m¯a¯l¯_¯l¯o¯v¯e¯r¯
https://www.unp.me/f15/pta-kise-nu-226229/
all your answers are there :) rest ae pandit paagal aa quote some shnkaracharya if you want nd hindus have dharam peeths like your harminder sahab :tj its sanatan dharam :)
baki south indian and north indian aali gallan fake hi ne as no proof there so don't quote :y

sanatan dharam wale te aap bhaj gye jdo Giani Ditt Singh Ji de sawala da jawb ni de ske :p pehla pakistan punjb toh bhaje fer indian punjb to :p

@n@@m

unknown but known to all
^^ sorry bro i dnt have any info about that so cant reply.....rahi gal replies de oh chaj de bande ton nai puche hone.

preet_singh

a¯n¯i¯m¯a¯l¯_¯l¯o¯v¯e¯r¯
^^ sorry bro i dnt have any info about that so cant reply.....rahi gal replies de oh chaj de bande ton nai puche hone.

veer read abt Giani Ditt Singh ji. Us ch sb kuch likhya ho. Te jis to bhai sahib ji swal kite san.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
The Hindu Concept of God :

Hindus believe in One and Only God Brahman which expresses itself in trillions of forms. Hindus do not believe God has human form or any other form. God is nameless and timeless. But there is nothing wrong to worship a God with name and form (nama-roopa), since man cannot conceive anything without any name and form. In fact, in the Shruti scriptures of Hinduism, God or Brahman has been described as Saguna Brahman (God-Brahman with attributes) as well as Nirguna Brahman (God-without attributes. In the Upanishads, God is described as Neti-Neti (not this-not that) method.

During the time of Upanishads, when the Hindu Rishis said there is only One God, Brahman, they found out that laymen could not understand that concept. So they wrote Itihasas (epics) and Puranas [mythological stories] filled with many gods, with the concept that when you worship any God form, you are actually worshiping one and only God Brahman. Lord Krishna reiterated that point by saying, "Call me by what ever name you like; Worship me in any form you like; All that goes to One and Only Supreme Reality." So a Hindu when worshiping any God form is actually worshiping One and Only God Brahman. In Christianity One God expresses himself in three forms, Father, Son and the Holy Ghost.

In Hinduism One God Expresses itself in trillions of forms.

Regarding idol worship there isn't really any person [except may be Jews], who does not believe in an idol, image, or symbol.All religions have some concept of God with name and form, but Hindus alone have the courage to admit that fact.

The Cross in the Christian church, the picture of Jesus Christ, the statue of Mary, statues of patron saints, even the black stone in Kabba are all idols. If anyone bow in front of any of them, they are breaking laws of Old Testament [LED . . . 26:1, and EX 20:2-5.] Idol worship is every where and I never ever met a man who does not worship something or someone. In fact, the first sculpture of Christ was in the form of a small boy holding on to a sheep. Now, everywhere in the world, people have pictures of Christ according to their culture. A loving young white man in USA, a tough man looking like a judge in Russia, a nice black man in Africa and a man looking like a typical man from China with a sheepish beard in China.

I respect all those pictures. Believe it or not, all of them are idol worships. Once again, God is spirit...No word or image can describe or depict God or can encompass the greatness of God. God is neither the father nor the mother. Since man cannot conceive anything without name and form, man has the right to worship God with a form. At the same time, every worship leads to a God without any name and form in course of the development of the seeker in spirituality.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
Hindu have courage to accept this fact or hindu is stupid enough to accept this fact lol
Ee bahaduri nai bewkoofi ae lol
Sikhism says tu mera pita..tu hain mera maata ...lol