For those who believe Sant was terrorist

pps309

Prime VIP
I wish people listen to this video and make out whether these speeches were of a terrorist or of a guy who felt the pain of Qaum at that time.

Raising guns for self defense and existence is not terrorism, if you say so then you can think how you are categorizing Guru Hargobind Sahib and Guru Gobind Singh.

"]YouTube - 1984bhindrawale

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Re: For those who believe Sant was terro

I am on a slow connection so won't be able to veiw the video, but would you please make everyone aware the pain of the quam that lead to blue star, 84, burned Punjab for decades and left thousands dead. ( in a separate thread please )

pps309

Prime VIP

I am on a slow connection so won't be able to veiw the video, but would you please make everyone aware the pain of the quam that lead to blue star, 84, burned Punjab for decades and left thousands dead. ( in a separate thread please )
I can surely mention few instances for you dear.

1) One guy Lala Jagat Narain openly says and critices Sri Guru Granth Sahib in his writings and when Sikhs protested against him. He came up with line like "Ikki dukki rehan nahi deni, ser te pagri khaen nahi deni"
"Kacch kara kanga kirpan, enna nu bhejo Pakistan"

Je sadi pagri sadde ser te nahi rehan deni ta it is a painful statement for us. Je kirpandhari pakistani ch count hunde aa its a painful statement for us. Te enna kuch kehan to baad v je Indira govt kuch nahi kardi ta it was painful.

2) In 1978, Nirankari Gurbachan Singh (nirankari was supposed to be backed by the then central govt of India), openly criticses the Shri Guru Granth Sahib. He organized a function for Nirnkari sect in Amritsar and sit at thorne higher or equal to Shri Guru Granth Sahib.
When Sikhs of Akhand Kirtani Jatha went for protesting, they were attacked with bullets and 13 left died. Government did nothing. No charges were framed against Gurbachan Singh.

Killing of 13 Akhand Kirtani Singhs and Beadbi of Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by a sect who is supported by govt is a pain.

3) Sikhs demanded that just like Kurukshetra, Amritsar should be declared as holy city and serving meat, alcohol should be banned in the city. It is banned in Kurukshetra and it is declared as holy city.
Nothing was done by government to really listen to this type of concerns.

It is a pain, that our holy city do not hold any importance to govt. Ya fer govt hi chaoundi si ke aa dhakke naal meat sharab band karoun te they can blame us terrorist.

4) On top of that when the request for holy city status was going on. Some social (it was a religious party headed by a majority religion) party, marched a procession where they shattered the small dummy Harmandir Sahib artpiece at Amritsar BusDepot and also took a procession around the Golden temple with beedis/cigrattes lit and tied to Trishul

It was pain and open challenge. I might not have that much courage to accept the challenge and stand in front of a mighty majority. He did that and I respect him for that.

5) In 1992, Delhi Asian Games. Haryana was ruled by Bhajan Lal, a congress CM. Most of the Amritdhari Sikhs were banned to move south from Punjab to delhi crossing Haryana. Most Amritdhari sikhs who landed at IGI Airport where stranded there itself.

It was pain and was signs of ghulami only.

These are the few I remember now. If you are more curious, internet is full of the contents from both sides of coin, you can listen and read to them.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

These are the few I remember now. If you are more curious, internet is full of the contents from both sides of coin, you can listen and read to them.

I certainly disagree, muslims in india have similar reason but can anyone justify what happened in Mumbai and label those Jihadi's as shaheeds ?

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****

I can surely mention few instances for you dear.

1) One guy Lala Jagat Narain openly says and critices Sri Guru Granth Sahib in his writings and when Sikhs protested against him. He came up with line like "Ikki dukki rehan nahi deni, ser te pagri khaen nahi deni"
"Kacch kara kanga kirpan, enna nu bhejo Pakistan"

Je sadi pagri sadde ser te nahi rehan deni ta it is a painful statement for us. Je kirpandhari pakistani ch count hunde aa its a painful statement for us. Te enna kuch kehan to baad v je Indira govt kuch nahi kardi ta it was painful.

2) In 1978, Nirankari Gurbachan Singh (nirankari was supposed to be backed by the then central govt of India), openly criticses the Shri Guru Granth Sahib. He organized a function for Nirnkari sect in Amritsar and sit at thorne higher or equal to Shri Guru Granth Sahib.
When Sikhs of Akhand Kirtani Jatha went for protesting, they were attacked with bullets and 13 left died. Government did nothing. No charges were framed against Gurbachan Singh.

Killing of 13 Akhand Kirtani Singhs and Beadbi of Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by a sect who is supported by govt is a pain.

3) Sikhs demanded that just like Kurukshetra, Amritsar should be declared as holy city and serving meat, alcohol should be banned in the city. It is banned in Kurukshetra and it is declared as holy city.
Nothing was done by government to really listen to this type of concerns.

It is a pain, that our holy city do not hold any importance to govt. Ya fer govt hi chaoundi si ke aa dhakke naal meat sharab band karoun te they can blame us terrorist.

4) On top of that when the request for holy city status was going on. Some social (it was a religious party headed by a majority religion) party, marched a procession where they shattered the small dummy Harmandir Sahib artpiece at Amritsar BusDepot and also took a procession around the Golden temple with beedis/cigrattes lit and tied to Trishul

It was pain and open challenge. I might not have that much courage to accept the challenge and stand in front of a mighty majority. He did that and I respect him for that.

5) In 1992, Delhi Asian Games. Haryana was ruled by Bhajan Lal, a congress CM. Most of the Amritdhari Sikhs were banned to move south from Punjab to delhi crossing Haryana. Most Amritdhari sikhs who landed at IGI Airport where stranded there itself.

Source????????????????????????

pps309

Prime VIP

I certainly disagree, muslims in india have similar reason but can anyone justify what happened in Mumbai and label those Jihadi's as shaheeds ?
If you are saying that Bhindranwale did the same as mumbai guys did, then I will simply say you win, I lose. I really not interested in debating further.

In Punjab, something like Mumbai did happened but after 1986. That time Bhindranwale di mitti pata nahi kitthi payi honi aa. Marre hoye de naa te je Sohan Singh Comittee kuch kari jaye, oh vichara kivve mardiya cho tur ke enna nu rokan lai aa jave.

I also condemn the killing of innocent Hindus by Sikh Millitants, that's why they were never succesfull in what they tried. Our Guru's and history from Puratan Sikhs never teaches us to kill innocent or un-armed.

Bro, I am raised outside Punjab and believe it first 25 years of my life, I would not have spoken even a single good word for Bhindranwale. Till that I just heard one side of story all the time. After I came abroad, heard the views from many who have witnessed all this personally and I started reading from Internet, books. Then after 2 years I started calling that person by his name. When I learnt more about him, now I think he was Great.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

• He intentionally turned Akal talht into a fortress and instigate the attact.
  • A plane was hijacked in 1982 by Dal Khalsa members, he priased the hijackers,
  • He had his opponents assassinated ( jagat narayan and others )
  • He threatened to kill anyone who wouldn't support Anandpur Sahib Resolution.
  • In 1983 he demanded all Hindus should leave punjab.
  • In a speech at Darbar Sahib he openly admitted involvement in the beheading od Surinder chinda.
he lit the candle which eventually burned punjab.
Some saint :an

pps309

Prime VIP

• He intentionally turned Akal talht into a fortress and instigate the attact.
  • A plane was hijacked in 1982 by Dal Khalsa members, he priased the hijackers,
  • He had his opponents assassinated ( jagat narayan and others )
  • He threatened to kill anyone who wouldn't support Anandpur Sahib Resolution.
  • In 1983 he demanded all Hindus should leave punjab.
  • In a speech at Darbar Sahib he openly admitted involvement in the beheading od Surinder chinda.
he lit the candle which eventually burned punjab.
Some saint :an

Please find my response below:

1) He was instigated by the Govt, so that they can blame him for everything.
Not only Harmandar Sahib but 30 other Gurudwaras were attacked by the govt on same day.
That day was Martyrdom day of Guru Arjan Dev Ji, lot of sangat was expected to be in Darbar Sahib and other Gurughar on same day.
Why that day itself was selected? Why not one week later or before?
In my honest opinion it was an attack on sikhs. Indira wanted to show who is the PM and wanted to tell all the Sikhs following him that she is more powerful than their Sikh Saint.

2) A Plane was hijacked by Pandey to get Indira released from Jail, when she was caught for the charges of fraud. Pandey was later awarded the Governorship of Punjab. Hai koi jawab?
The plane which was hijacked by Dal Khalsa Chief, Who is now in Pakistan, no harm was done to any passenger in that plane. Till now that guy is in exile.
One guy is awarded Goevrnor post, other is thrown out of country.
Hai koi jawab?

3) Jagat Narain and Gurbachan Singh. I have wrote before what they did. This is what Sikhs have to do if someone insults Sikhi or Guru Granth Sahib Ji. That is what Sukha Singh, Mehtab Singh did, that is what Baba Deep Singh did, that is what Nawab Kapur Singh did, that is what Baba Banda Singh Bahadur did.
For your Information, he was arrested for the conspiracy of murder of Jagat Narain but later on he was released. He was not convicted for same. So legally the murder conspiracy was not proved on him.

4) That may be a sheer lie. Anyone who can give me validity for this? I can give you the videos for what all I have written in this thread.

5) The incident was like this. Indira told on the stage that Bhindranwale is demanding an autonomus state, but he should think about the well being of Sikhs settled outside Punjab.
Bhindranwale replied to that saying if you see other way around then even in Punjab we got 19 hindus per sikh so she should also think before making statement.
Basically he was instigated by Indira Gandhi.

6) I am really unaware of any such speech. I will not comment on this. In my 3 years of research on him, I missed this speech. Main manda oh garam sabhav de sigge par oh dusht nahi sige.

About the last statement: Anyone who is not aware of both sides of coin can very easily make this statement.

pps309

Prime VIP

Sir ji main enni research kitti aa ke I can very easily prove wrong the article of Vir Sanghvi on 60th Independence day (i guess in outlook).
Problem is, I am not that gutsy. I am scared ke Jad main India land kitta te enna ne mainu v chak ke mainu v terrorist prove kar dena.

I will again say, browse through Net, stories of Sikh Millitancy and you tube. Apart from these funky disco Khalistani songs you can find lot of historical speeches. Jo ki apne aap hi jawab de dindeya ne saade question de.

onlycheema

Banned

Good discussion and salute to you sir ^^ .....my dad attended sant ji's kathas and told me he never tolerated a mistake a gurbani would correct the gursikh there and then.And i respect him for that.
One question who originated this khalistani ideology...who used this word first time and in what context???..i think it was just outrageous demand.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

hmm, I guess we will believe what we want to believe, search for material which justify our beliefs and dismiss that doesn't.

I will try to clear my existing opinion about him, read/research more about him and lets see if that change my outlook :)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

One question who originated this khalistani ideology...who used this word first time and in what context???..i think it was just outrageous demand.

The name Khalistan was first used by Dr Vir Singh Bhatti of Ludhiana in 1940, to counter the Muslim demand for the creation of Pakistan, a sovereign state for Muslims. In his pamphlet, Dr Bhatti demanded the formation of a buffer state between Pakistan and Hindustan, comprising areas including Patiala, Jind, Nabha, Faridkot, Kalsia states and Malerkotla, Simla, Jullundur, Ambala, Ferozpur, Amritsar, Lahore, Lyallpur, Gujranwala, Sheikhupura, Montgomery, Hissar, Karnal of the British Punjab.

pps baaji, what's your say on the behaviour of bhindrawales men in harmandarahib ji?

many people who lived in the temple at that time filed reports against prostitution going on in the sacred place by the men of bhindrawale.

dont get me wrong, i'm not defending indira gandhi at all!!

but i wonder what does a man have to do to deserve to be called "sant"

i personally feel that people like sant kabir ji or bulleh shah or meera bai ji deserve to be called sant and not people like bindrawale.

these people were a great example to mankind.
they united the people irrespective of caste and creed.

but bhrindrawale is known for killings of his politcal opponents who he could have fought against politically, not by killing.

and without indira gandhis help bhindrawale would have remained unknown.
it was only after 1984 that bhindrawale became famous.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

pps baaji, what's your say on the behaviour of bhindrawales men in harmandarahib ji?

many people who lived in the temple at that time filed reports against prostitution going on in the sacred place by the men of bhindrawale.

2b very very honest.. dis question do need to be answered.. cz many a times even i too have come across people, teachers and friends who simply say one thing to shut my mouth that wen bluestar happened..army people found females from inside.. dey were menatlly so dumb it seemed like dey were sexually exploited for years... kende ne jehdi andro kudiyaa nikliyaa una da jawaab dao..

well main aap ta dekhiyaa ni.. naa hi I want to have a personal opinion bout dat.. ina jarur keh sakda... ke kade v una cho kise kudi nee aake age awaaj ni chaki... if dey were saved by the army how cm nt a single one reported anythin in public, paper, etc, ever ... atleast a single one shd have cm fwd to tell dere tales of horror in all dese years....

jinwe bhindrawale naal baki male c ge suporters ki paa female supporters v hon.. ya male people wid dere families hon bhindrawale de nal gurdware andar... dese women cud b dose..

or i think just a tact howe eh sab by the indian govt to defame the acts and movement of bhindrawala.. public di nazraa ch giraan di koshish.. jo ke dey have succeeded in ,coz most of the people simply come and ask u this question.. wt do u say bout girls found in the temple?

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --

but i wonder what does a man have to do to deserve to be called "sant"

i personally feel that people like sant kabir ji or bulleh shah or meera bai ji deserve to be called sant and not people like bindrawale.

these people were a great example to mankind.
they united the people irrespective of caste and creed.

yea even me too wanna knw the criteria to label someone sant ....

like u r sayin sant kabir and bulleshah united the people irrespective of caste and creed and dey deserve to be called sant... i think this alone shdnt b the criteria..smthin extra needs to be dere...

coz now every other godman in our country is tryin to start his own sect faith and welcomes people frm diffrnt castes and creeds. take baba sirse wala.. his followeres range frm people frm different religions castes etc.. bt still sm say he is nt sant..

so i think sant lai kuch hor v naal hona chaida ae ... in sikhism the word sant goes with sipahi .. meera bai bulleshah and sant kabir wr devotees of the lord.. dey used to recite his name and show people how great it is to be in love wid god.. bt in sikhism the one who defends his faith for himself and for others is also known as sant.... a sant is one who is not selfish and stands for others cause and stand against injustice.. bhindrawala tried to do dat to the extereme extent to which one can :i.e to the extent of his life..

these r just my personal views here regarding who shd b sant or who shdnt be..

just wanna say people like it or not..

its far far better to call bhindrawala sant rathar than da ones we see daily on different religious channels in there empires and foolin people around..

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

Compare Sant bhindrawala with Sant kabir, Peter and likes

similarities found: 0

now compare him with laden :an

• both sants for many
  • believed injustice been done to their community
  • failed to convince majority about the 'Injustice'
  • list goes on an on

deep

Prime VIP

guys i dont know whether bhindrawala was saint or not, whether he did was right or wrong,
but one question always comes in my mind

People blame that military brought arms and ammunition in Harmandir Sahib,
they fired at the holy building.....
but my question is who brought arms and ammunition first there. and y he took shelter in so sacred place????

2b very very honest.. dis question do need to be answered.. cz many a times even i too have come across people, teachers and friends who simply say one thing to shut my mouth that wen bluestar happened..army people found females from inside..

baaji, i didnt say that to shut anyone up ..
i've heard and read about it, thats why i think that it's true.

bhul chuk maaf if it sounded that way ..