Doshi kaun hai?

userid50966

Kiven galh shuru kran smajh nhai aundi , chalo eddan khe lennea han kea apan kai varh akhbaran ch ya local lokan koloan suneyea hi hunda hai ke ajh kalh kalyug vadh geyea hai tea pathee Singh jo rolan laundea akhand path tea jo ki vakh vakh smagam tea rkhea kanda hai, khaskarh jo gharea karvundea han ohdon oh path nu puri shardha de naal nahi kardea kayee tan
Guru Granth sahib ji de akafi ank binna paddea hi agyea kardendea han tea fir keh dindea han kea path purra hogeyea hai

Parh mere mann vich ik swal utthea hai enna sabh galan sunnan tea samjhan ton badh kea Es sabh da doshi kaun hai?

Ki oh pathi Singh jo ehojhea galat kam kardea han?
je han tan ohna nu kistrahn rokkea ja sakda hai

userid50966

mainu tuhada question clear nahi hoya.............. appreciate if u write in english :)
who is responsible for such a disrespect of gurbani , like many times u heard from some that pathi Singh, donot put thier best effort while doing akhand path , they try to fool people by just turning pages Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, without even reading them,
So my question is who or what make them do such act that is not at all forgiveable?

mandeep i have a very less idea about it :(

as i am not a skih....but i am willing to have a Paath of Japuji sahib or rehraas Sahab at my home for Peace and Prosperity..............:)

Can you please advise me regarding the same

:thnx in advance

userid50966

mandeep i have a very less idea about it :(

as i am not a skih....but i am willing to have a Paath of Japuji sahib or rehraas Sahab at my home for Peace and Prosperity..............:)

Can you please advise me regarding the same

:thnx in advance

As u see our five fingers of hand are not equal so happen with people many pathis try to fool people who don't understand gurbani , so pls be careful of them,but my best suggestion in this prospective is that asked the pathi singh to read loudly, u or some of ur family member need to be there ,

or the best way to do this is as u want to have paath of japji Sahib , umay find gutka shaibs IN hindia as well as in english so try to do it by urself it will be much helpful, further i suggest u for Sukhmani Sahib, If u do path in group , say like some of people whom u know and they know gurbani approach them and I think they wil do a path for u as a sewa

actually bro i don't know anything about the path...........like whats the procedure for the same and what all preparations i have to do .........

Also i can read punjabi and can speak very well...as i m from Typical Amritsar :)

userid50966

actually bro i don't know anything about the path...........like whats the procedure for the same and what all preparations i have to do .........

Also i can read punjabi and can speak very well...as i m from Typical Amritsar :)[/QUOte
sorry dude,
For path of japji sahib in morning after shower, sir te rumal lakea u can do it, and also there is no time limit, or something like do it in early morning or of no use, these things are good to follow but if urnot been able to dont eel bad about it, you may do japji sahib at any time of day.
For rehras sahib it is meant to be done at evening time and at night before going to sleep do kirtan sohla

sorry dude,
For path of japji sahib in morning after shower, sir te rumal lakea u can do it, and also there is no time limit, or something like do it in early morning or of no use, these things are good to follow but if urnot been able to dont eel bad about it, you may do japji sahib at any time of day.
For rehras sahib it is meant to be done at evening time and at night before going to sleep do kirtan sohla[/QUOTE]

Arrey Brother,

Mai paath ghar karauna hai..ik waar............jis taraan log ghar karaunde hunde ne :-?

userid50966

It is very simple my frnd, it depend on how many people ur inviting at ur home , prepare a tea and few snacks, arrange few gutka sahibs,like in gurudwara every one sits down so let every one sit down, ru also getting gurugranth sahib ji , if not thn thses preparations are going to be enough in addition to that prepare degh ask the pathi singh to help u out with it , it would be better if most of ur family members present at path