Chardi Kala jatha (too good)

full_taur

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Recently I heard kirtan of Chardi Kala Jatha in sydney and i must say I'm deeply impressed by their kirtan and there purity of the kirtan..

Members of this jatha are from Unites states but as of now, they are staying in Amritsar and imparting Gurmat & kirtan education.

Right now they are on a trip to Australia/New zealand, so those of you who can make it out, please do listen to them. They are truely a source of inspiration.For other who can't, please do look at there website and if possible please download there kirtan & listen to it...

Chardikala Jatha

Gurfateh

Kav

Harjinder 22 ji........... tuseen bi othe hi see........... bas aas paas hi laghe homange aseen.............. waise kirtan taan bahut hi achha kita ohna ne..............:y

full_taur

Harjinder 22 ji........... tuseen bi othe hi see........... bas aas paas hi laghe homange aseen.............. waise kirtan taan bahut hi achha kita ohna ne..............:y

Bai tusi vi othe hee see.. haan yaar i was there...Amazing kirtan bai.. yaar i was amazed at the purity of the raags and how well they were singing.. too good man...