Appeal to Sikh Nation from Pakistan

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
We have received this through the ‘Contact Us’ Option.
I have removed all reference/s to the girl,je koi reh gayi hove ta mods please hata deyo.

Sat Sari Akal!!

It is an urgent appeal to Sikh-Nation from Pakistan, please!

I am MUHAMMAD YUSUF RAZA
alis Maninder Singh Gurbakhsh,
S/O Hafiz Muhammad Aslam Chishti,
R/O :
1-----V.P.O. DHANYALA, VIA: KALA,
DISTT. JHELUM, PUNJAB. PAKISTAN.
2-----V.P.O. KARNANA, Tehsil KHARIAN, Distt. GUJRAT. PUNJAB. PAKISTAN.

&

I have CONVERTED myself to SIKH religion to restore my marriage to
*sniped*
D/O *sniped*
V.P.O. *sniped*
TEHSIL & DISTRICT: BATHINDA,
PUNJAB. INDIA.

Sir!
It is very difficult for me to tell you about my marriage to a Sikh girl who had embraced/ accepted Islam before her NIKAH with me!

Our NIKAH is registered not only in India but also in Pakistan.
*sniped* was my pen friend.
Soon, she had fallen in love with me!
During my last visit to India, she came to me in Delhi from her parental home and we were married there, on July 11,2001.
She lived with me for two nights as my wife and returned home on July 13.
Her parents accepted our marriage / NIKAH and promised with me to send my wife to Pakistan, soon, after getting visa for her!
But, unfortunately, soon after my return, Indian Parliment was attacked by some terrorists & both the countries reduced the bilateral relationships!
So, my wife had to wait for three years to come to Pakistan.
At last, after so many intelligence / police inquiries & verifications of our marriage, Interior Ministry of Pakistan issued the visas to my wife as well as her parents on Jan. 13, 2004.
So, my wife came to Pakistan with her parents, on March 29, 2004, to join me/ to live with me.
I was extremely over-joyed while receiving/ welcoming her at Lahore Airport, with my family!
Our marriage was also celebrated & registered here in my native village, KARNANA, district Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan, in the presence of my wife's parents, on April ,2004.
My father-in-law himself signed the NIKAH-NAMA as a father/ guardian of my wife, that is a legal and valid document!
(A Pakistani Court / NANKANA SAHIB COURT has given its decision in favour of me that my NIKAH with *snipped* is true & absolutely valid).
Although, my father-in-law got an economical shock here but Pinki herself was confident & happy to live with me.
We, both, enjoyed our marital life very well for two weeks.
She was PREGNENT when she returned to India.

Everything was ok, !
But when we went to NANKANA SAHIB, the Granthi of JANAM ASTHAN, BALWANT SINGH & PREM SINGH came to know about our marriage and disliked it.
My parents-in-law already had got an economical shock, so, they got the help of local Sikhs of Nankana as well as IB / Intelligence officials to return to India with their daughter, successfully!
My father-in-law offered all the gold jewellery of my wife with Rs. 100000 to IB officials, Malik Ashraf Awan, Rana Ramzan & Rehmat etc. as a bribery to involve me in any false case, sothat I could not go to India for my wife!
I was kept in Sheikhupura Jail for 10 months.
IB officials pressurised & tortured me to divorce my wife but they could not succeed.
But, what a pity, for whom I had suffered jail for 10 months, she refused to live with me more, and demanded divorce again & again.
Sir!
It was a love-marriage but my in-laws conditioned it to my sound economics.
So, it was a business for my wife but for me she was always my true love & soul mate!

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
continued....

I have suffered a lot in this way!
At last, after a lot of my struggle for our re-union, I was offered by my beloved wife, on Dec. 12, 2005, that she was ready to live with me as my wife if I would convert myself to Sikh-religion within next 15 days, till the end of the year, 2005, declaring myself as Sikh obviously through media as well as by Affidavits.
I accepted her offer / condition happily & declared myself as SIKH through media within the given time/ days.
(Press reports / news-cuttings as well as my Affidavits are attached here with).
Sir!
I have given / signed/ sent Affidavits that I have converted myself to Sikh-religion to restore my marriage to *snipped*.
And, it is well-published and still being advertised by Indian, Pakistani and international media that I am SIKH now.
Sir!
I assure you too that I am true in my conversion and sincere to my wife.
I do swear to God that I have converted myself to my wife's religion, Sikhism, truely, as I have sent her/ you/ media Affidavits signed by myself own.
I have opted a new Sikh name for me as Maninder Singh Gurbakhsh.
( Affidavits are attached herewith).
Maninder Singh was her most favourite name & she herself had given me this new name, in 2001, as an aditional name!
Now, I am ready to taste AMRIT to be a baptised-Sikh at DAMDAMA SAHIB or somewhere else in India or abroad.
My wife had conditioned our re-union to my conversion to her religion desiring me to be a baptised Sikh while living in Pakistan, at Janam Asthan Gurudawara- Nankana Sahib or Panja Sahib-Hasan Abdal, but it was not possible to taste AMRIT here in Pakistan due to technical & security reasons.
My wife knows very well that Pakistani Gurudawaras are head quarters of IB/ Intelligence of Pakistan, and if I shall try to taste AMRIT here, they will arrest me again as I had to suffer 10 months jail because I was observed by IB officials of Nankana, praying ARDAAS with my wife inside the Janam Asthan, wearing the TURBAN of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, on April 10, 2004.
So, it was why IB officials of Nankana as well as local Sikhs of Nankana Sahib, both disliked it and they played their worst roles to seperate us.

Granthi BALWANT SINGH, PREM SINGH & a young Pakistani Sikh; Hakeem TEJINDER SINGH misguided my wife as well as my parents in law to return India , while the IB officials Malik Ashraf etc. were resentful because of my ARDAAS with my wife in Janam Asthan, so, they also wished our separation and kept me one month in their own custody and tried their best to convince me to divorce my wife and to be married to any Muslim girl in Pakistan.
But I refused to divorce my beloved wife, so, they involved me in a false case and sent me District Jail Sheikhupura.
The main object was to stop/ bound/ convince/ pressurise me not to desire to get back my Indian Sikh wife.
I was repeatedly offered to be released if I could divorce my wife.
But, I preffered to suffer jail and not to divorce my wife on their pressure/ demand/ desire/ condition!!
I was released at last on bail by Lahore High Court, Lahore, in Feb. 2005.
After my release, I tried my best to contact my wife but each time I was repeatedly/ insultingly/ roughly/ rudely/ shamelessly told by my mother-in-law that they had managed my wife's / *snipped* re-marriage, and she was living now with her new husband in Australia, happily!
Even, she herself wrote me a letter ( that was posted from Australia) that she had married another man now and was in Australia!
It was extremely a shameless statement/ letter!!
But, I was told by somany persons of her village that she was not married to else & still was living with her parents at home!
Actually, she was doing DRAMA with me but her Drama was, at last, flopped and she had to confess on Oct. 26, 2005, while talking with me on phone that she had written me a false tale under the pressure of her parental family.
She demanded divorce again & again that day for her re-marriage--------------but I refused to divorce her!
I told her that I would commit suicide inside the Gurudawara Janam Asthan, Nankana Sahib, where she had prayed ARDAAS standing with me as my wife, on April 10 & where she escaped from, on April 12, 2004, if she would get married to another man too.
She wished me to do so----- and droped the line!
It means, she was ready for her re-marriage at any cost!
What a pity, for whom I had suffered jail for 10 months, it was she who was not accepting me as her husband now, and wanted re-marriage!
I, really, was, extremely dishearted / disappointed and wanted to commit suicide in Janam Asthan on Sep. 27, 2005, but, it was sahara samay team and some other journalists from India who assured me that they would do their best for our re-union!
They all, especially Maqbool Bhai from Qadian, gave me a hope---------- and I am grateful to them that they were some what successful to get an offer for me by my wife & in-laws to convert myself to Sikh-religion for the re-union!
So, I did it!!
So, I am SIKH now!!!

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
continued....

Sir!
It is an intensely sad story!
I have proved my Sincerity for her!!
And, now, I request my wife to prove her own sincerity!!
Now, it is an appeal to Sikh Nation by me to ask my wife & her parents to restore the relationship!
I do need the favour of SIKH-NATION, now, please!
For God sake, do convince my wife as well as her parents to restore the relationship/ marriage now after my conversion to Sikh-religion, please!
Sir!
I am the only one Pakistani young who had visited all the sacred Sikh places / Gurudawaras whether in India or Pakistan, e.g
Janam Asthan- Nankana Sahib,
Panja Sahib- Hasan Abdal,
Gurudawara Dehra Sahib- Lahore,
Golden Temple/ Harmandir Sahib- Amritsar,
Baba Bakala- Amritsar,
Anand Pur Sahib,
Guru ka Lahore- HP,
Damdama Sahib- Bathinda,
Historical Gurudawara Kot-Guru ( that is my in-laws's village),
Gurudawara Bhakta Bhai Ka- Bathinda,
Sis Ganj Gurudawara - Delhi,
Bangla Sahib- New-Delhi,
Rakab Ganj- New-Delhi,
etc.
I still recall the memories when we, me & my wife, both visited togather the Gurudawaras:
Sis Ganj, Bangla Sahib, Damdama Sahib, Kot-Guru,
Dehra Sahib-Lahore, Panja Sahib, Janam Asthan- Nankana Sahib!
My wife herself had prayed ARDAAS standing with me in Gurudawara SIS GANJ- Delhi, on July 13, 2001, when we were married there -----&----- Janam Asthan- Nankana Sahib, on April 10, 2004, when our marriage was celebrated here in Pakistan.
It was also an honour for me/ us when an ARDAAS was prayed and GURUBANI was recitated by Granthi Ranjeet Singh plus companions on the request of my wife and her parents themselves at Panja Sahib, during our visit to Hasan Abdal on April 5, 2004.
So, all these my intentions, interests, visits, harmony, love,conversion and ARDAAS must inspire my wife and I request all the SIKH NATION to give me favour, for God sake, to consult my inlaws for it, on my this written request, please!
My wife wanted me to taste AMRIT in Janam Asthan Gurudawara- Nankana Sahib or Panja Sahib, to be a baptised Sikh.
I contacted SIKHS of JANAM ASTHAN, for the purpose, but unfortunately , "PANJ - PIYARAS" were not available, there, in JANAM ASTHAN or Pakistan, who were, only, authorised to offer AMRIT to a new-comer!
PANJ-PIYARAS come from INDIA with "JATHA" /YAATRIs" only, and next JATHA would come to Pakistan in April,2006.
It means, I can't taste AMRIT before April, in Pakistan!
So, I offered to come to India for the purpose!
Now, it is Sikh Nation who have to convince my wife to accept my sincerity for her and my true conversion to her religion!
I have declared myself obviously as Sikh and I am ready to taste AMRIT at DAMDAMA SAHIB- Bathinda, HARMANDIR SAHIB- Amritsar, SIS GANJ Gurudawara Delhi or somewhere else in India or abroad----------- and do request my wife C/O you to allow me to do so, please, if she is really sincer to her religion!!
My wife's contacts are as under:
016*sniped* Parents
016*sniped* Uncle
*sniped* Her own Mobile
*sniped* Uncle's Mobile
India

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
continued...

Sir!
I was born in a rigid, Middle class, Muslim family of Pakistan!
My father is an Islamic scholor, MUSLMAAN IMAAM, MOLVI, KHATEEB, MUDARRAS & an Arabic Teacher in a Govt. High School of Distt. Jhelum!
He is District President of an purely Islamic organisation; JAMAAT-E-AHLE-SUNNAT, PAKISTAN, Jhelum.
He is also the District President of an organisation of Muslim Teachers of Pakistan; ANJUMAN- ASAATZA-E-PAKISTAN, Jhelum.
He is District president of another organisation of ARABIC teachers, Jhelum.
He runs his two Islamic MUDARSAs in the village; DHANYALA, district Jhelum; one for Muslim boys and the other one for Muslim girls.
He is really a devotee, social worker and an activist.
He is well reputed Muslim leader of his area!
Thousands students were taught by him during his services for Islam & teaching as ARABIC teacher!
Jhelum is our recent/ residencial district, while Gujrat is our native district, in Pakistani Punjab!
We are four brothers & two sisters!
I am elder one.
I was born in my native village; Karnana, District Gujrat on 20-02-1970.
Due to my father's teaching, I spent my early some years in MIR PUR, Azad Kashmir.
After it, my father shifted/ setteled in Jhelum in 1977.
I was grew up in Jhelum.
I had been a student leader of a country-wide student organisation; ANJUMAN TULABA-E-ISLAM ( ATI ) of district and Divisional levels!
After my Graduation & C.T., I did not like to do any Govt. job, i.e. teaching etc. because I could not afford the official limitations being a service-man.
To spent an independent life, was / is my nature & I can't compromise on it at all!
I have a great taste for literature, politics & civic activities, so I spent my next life in the circle of above said interests!
I joined a literary organisation, SAANJH VICHAAR, PAKISTAN, & soon was an acting Secretary General of it!
SAANJH VICHAAR was founded with the aims of promoting the Punjabi literature & culture!
We had been publishing a Punjabi magazine, "SAANJH VICHAAR", from Lahore.
Being a Punjabi, I always had harmony for the Non-Muslim Punjabis & had been writing letters to Indian Punjabis even from my early age /college life!
Shri Inder Kumar Gujral was also a Jhelumi, so I had correspondence with him since 1996, when he was Minister of Foreign Affairs of his country!
We kept in touch regularly, even he became PRIME MINISTER of INDIA.
I lead a 9 members delegation to India on the special invitation of Shri I.K. Gujral, Then PM, in 1997.
We met him at his official office/ residence; 7-Race Course Road, New-Delhi, on 1st January, 1998.
ICCR operated our tour & we visited almost all the NORTH of INDIA, including PUNJAB.
That was really a great occasion for us when we met there Indian Punjabis!
I felt that Punjab loved Punjab!
I invited/sponsored/ hosted a big Indian delegation of World Punjabi Organisation ( W.P.O.) same year, in february, 1998.
1999 was an important year for SIKH Nation & they were celebrating 300 years celebrations of KHALSA BIRTH, in India.
Shri Prakash Singh Badal, then Chief Minister of Indian Punjab, came to Lahore with the delegation of Shri Atal Behari Vajpae in 1999. He invited us to visit Punjab to celebrate the KHALSA CELEBRATIONS.
So, I went to India second time on the special invitation of CM Punjab with a big delegation of Pakistani Punjabis!
We crossed the WAHGA-ATTARI border on foot & attended the Ceremonies at Amritsar, Baba Bakala , Anand pur Sahib & Guru Ka Lahore etc.
The Punjabis of both sides celebrated the 300 years KHALSA BIRTH, togather, there!
That was a great passion for love & harmony between both the Punjabi nations.
That was the occasion to express that Punjab loves Punjab!!
We hosted an Indian Punjabi delegation of WPO in Pakistan in 1999 too----!

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
continued...

In 2001, I went to India third time.
I was the special guest of Shri I.K. Gujral this time too.
During my stay, I married an Indian Punjabi girl, *snipped*, on July 11, 2004, in Dehli.
Sir!
I am a Pakistani Politician. I contested for Punjab Assembly from PP-25, Jhelum-II, in General Elections, 2002, on the ticket of MMA.
So, I am ticket holder of MMA.
MMA is a six-parties political alliance.
I am Deputy Secretary MMA, District Jhelum.
I am General Secretary, JUP, District Jhelum.
Jamiat Ullama-e-Pakistan is a country-wide political party of Pakistan.
I have some other designations too.
I visited India three times by distinguished ways.
Shri I.K. Gujral is my friend who also belonged to Jhelum.
I had met him again & again during my visits to India.
I visited India first time on his official invitation in 1997 when he was PM.
I visited India second time on the official invitation of Shri Prakash Singh Badal Ji, the CM Punjab, in 1999, to attend the TERCENTARY CELEBRATIONS OF KHALSA BIRTH at Amritsar, Anandpur Sahib, Baba Bakala etc.
I hosted somany Indian delegations in Pakistan.
I have a role in Shuttle-Diplomacy to promote Indo-Pak good relations.
But despite of everything, I have given up everything for my wife, including my country, religion, culture & identity!
Now, while I am Not Muslim & have converted myself to Sikh religion, so, I do declare here that, if Pinki would refuse to accept me as her husband even after my this conversion, THEN, I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE!!
I have no other option now!!!

Sir!
I am ready to give my wife economical security & also to live in India!
Please, do ask/ contact/ convince her now!

JO BOLE SO NIHAAL, SAT SARI AKAL!!!

Thanks,
Muhammad Yusuf Raza Dhanyala
alis Maninder Singh Gurbakhsh
Husband of *sniped*
Pakistan.
MOBILE# 0092-345-5658874

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
veere thode warge sache ashiq da pyaar thukraaa ke kede thodi wife kade khush reh sakdi hai..

oh ta usnu aap sochna chaidaa hai.. kismaat waleya nu hi sacha ishq naseeb hunda..

baki eh ta sari thode sid edi story c.. wud like to hear frm ur wife side too.. k uda ki kehna hai is pure masle ch..

baki apaan taa ahi duaa karunge ke thoda ishq parwaan chade.. :hug

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
a man in love spends 10 months in jail for the sikh woman he claims he loved, AND WAS HIS WIFE,, nothing wrong in mixed culture/ religion-- marriage,,WE LIVE IN THE 21ST CENTURY,,, but his is only one side of the story,, why would any parents let their daughter get married first,, then as soon as she is pregnent,, change all of a sudden,,,,SOMETHING IS VERY FISHY,,,

Ramta

- -
- -

Mr. Dhillon,

well, allright I am reversing the Infraction but in future please be bit clear when providing such links.

@ Team members - links are here if any one wish to review.
Appeal to Sikh Nation from Pakistan

Thank you for reversing the infraction.:baby
But I don't see my post. So I am reposting my message.

Thanks

- -
- -<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Ramta

- -
- -

but his is only one side of the story,, why would any parents let their daughter get married first,, then as soon as she is pregnent,, change all of a sudden,,,,SOMETHING IS VERY FISHY,,,

Will interest you :
=

Learn moreabout the "Origin of Sikhism" on http://sikhs4allah.tk/

Call to seduce Sikh girls to Islam
http://www.sikhsangat.org/news/publish/europe/Police_guard_girl_after_claims_that_she_was_forced_to_become_Muslim.shtml

letter-1.jpg

Thanks

- -
- -

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
just to clear things:
Krishna is only sharing what some fanatics have to say about sikhism..
Not his own opinions.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
sorry arpitaa.. i should have been clear dere..

dey to matlab da ones who r too racist and fundamentalist ...

sorry once again ..

and thanx for rectifyin me over dere :hug

too_much

Punjabi
ki chali janda
janta kol aina time kitho aunda aa gallan karan nu

koi puche vi koi taraki bare soch lo

nalle ik adhe nu inj convert karke koi kise dharam da kuch ni vigad sakda
je aurnjeb enna takatwar hoke ni kuch kar sakaya
taan aa ika dukka fanatics de love cases zadda der ni tikne

but i was really surprised to see something like this
main sachii too_much haan, patta ni kedi duniya vich rehnaa