ਕਾਹੇ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਚਿਤਵਹਿ ਉਦਮੁ ਜਾ ਆਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਪਰਿਆ

ਰਾਗੁ ਗੂਜਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
Rāg gūjrī mėhlā 5.
ਕਾਹੇ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਚਿਤਵਹਿ ਉਦਮੁ ਜਾ ਆਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਪਰਿਆ ॥
Why, O mind, do you plot and plan, when the Dear Lord Himself provides for your care?
ਸੈਲ ਪਥਰ ਮਹਿ ਜੰਤ ਉਪਾਏ ਤਾ ਕਾ ਰਿਜਕੁ ਆਗੈ ਕਰਿ ਧਰਿਆ ॥੧॥
From rocks and stones He created living beings; He places their nourishment before them. ||1||
ਮੇਰੇ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੀ ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਮਿਲੇ ਸੁ ਤਰਿਆ ॥
O my Dear Lord of souls, one who joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, is saved.
ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦਿ ਪਰਮ ਪਦੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਸੂਕੇ ਕਾਸਟ ਹਰਿਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
By Guru's Grace, the supreme status is obtained, and the dry wood blossoms forth again in lush greenery. ||1||Pause||
ਜਨਨਿ ਪਿਤਾ ਲੋਕ ਸੁਤ ਬਨਿਤਾ ਕੋਇ ਨ ਕਿਸ ਕੀ ਧਰਿਆ ॥
Mothers, fathers, friends, children and spouses-no one is the support of anyone else.
ਸਿਰਿ ਸਿਰਿ ਰਿਜਕੁ ਸੰਬਾਹੇ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਕਾਹੇ ਮਨ ਭਉ ਕਰਿਆ ॥੨॥
For each and every person, our Lord and Master provides sustenance. Why are you so afraid, O mind? ||2||
ਊਡੇ ਊਡਿ ਆਵੈ ਸੈ ਕੋਸਾ ਤਿਸੁ ਪਾਛੈ ਬਚਰੇ ਛਰਿਆ ॥
The flamingoes fly hundreds of miles, leaving their young ones behind.
ਤਿਨ ਕਵਣੁ ਖਲਾਵੈ ਕਵਣੁ ਚੁਗਾਵੈ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਕਰਿਆ ॥੩॥
Who feeds them, and who teaches them to feed themselves? Have you ever thought of this in your mind? ||3||
ਸਭਿ ਨਿਧਾਨ ਦਸ ਅਸਟ ਸਿਧਾਨ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਕਰ ਤਲ ਧਰਿਆ ॥
All the nine treasures, and the eighteen supernatural powers are held by our Lord and Master in the Palm of His Hand.
ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਬਲਿ ਬਲਿ ਸਦ ਬਲਿ ਜਾਈਐ ਤੇਰਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਰਾਵਰਿਆ ॥੪॥੫॥
Servant Nanak is devoted, dedicated, forever a sacrifice to You, Lord. Your Expanse has no limit, no boundary. ||4||5||

Re: ਕਾਹੇ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਚਿਤਵਹਿ ਉਦਮੁ ਜਾ ਆਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਪਰਿ&#2566

ਭਾਈ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਕਸ਼ਮੀਰ ਤੋ ਮਿਲਣ ਆਏ ਸੀ ਤਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਇਹ ਸਬਦ ਸੰਗਰ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਮੁਖ ਵਾਕ ਤੋ ਸੁਣਾ ਰਹੇ ਸੀ. ਭਾਈ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕੇਆ ਤੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ...

pps309

Prime VIP

ਭਾਈ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਕਸ਼ਮੀਰ ਤੋ ਮਿਲਣ ਆਏ ਸੀ ਤਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਇਹ ਸਬਦ ਸੰਗਰ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਮੁਖ ਵਾਕ ਤੋ ਸੁਣਾ ਰਹੇ ਸੀ. ਭਾਈ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕੇਆ ਤੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ...
aa katha kahani Thakur Singh Taksal to suni ke Dhadirawale warge kolo?
Pankti de te sari bani de mayane hi badal ke rakh te....

O my Dear Lord of souls, one who joins the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, is saved.

ਮਾਧਉ ਜਾ ਕਉ ਹੈ ਆਸ ਤੁਮਾਰੀ ॥

O Lord of wealth, those who place their hopes in You

ਮਾਧਉ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਕਹੀਐ ॥

O Lord, I chant Your Name, Har, Har, Har.

ਮਾਧਉ ਜਲ ਕੀ ਪਿਆਸ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥

O Lord, my thirst for the Water of Your Name will not go away.

ਰੇ ਜਨ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਧਉ ਸਿਉ ਲਾਈਐ ॥

O humble people, link your mind to the Lord.

ਹਮਰਾ ਧਨੁ ਮਾਧਉ ਗੋਬਿੰਦੁ ਧਰਣੀਧਰੁ ਇਹੈ ਸਾਰ ਧਨੁ ਕਹੀਐ ॥

My wealth is God, the Lord of Wealth, the Lord of the Universe, the Support of the earth: this is called the most excellent wealth.

ਮਾਧਉ ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਸਰਨਿ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਰੀ ॥
O Lord, I seek the Sanctuary of the company of Your Saints;

ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਮਿਲਿ ਰਹੀਐ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੈਸੇ ਮਧੁਪ ਮਖੀਰਾ ॥੨॥

O Lord, I seek to live in the Company of the Saints, like the bee with its honey. ||2||

ਮੇਰੇ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੀ ਸਤਸੰਗਤਿ ਮਿਲੇ ਸਿ ਤਰਿਆ ॥

O my Dear Lord of Souls, one who meets with the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation, is saved.

ਊਚ ਨੀਚ ਮਹਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਮਾਣੀ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਮਾਧਉ ਜੀਆ ॥੧॥

God's Light is contained in the high and the low; the Lord is in the hearts of all beings. ||1||

ਪਤਿਤ ਪਾਵਨ ਮਾਧਉ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਤੇਰਾ ॥

O Lord, You are the Purifier of sinners - this is Your innate nature.

ਬਹੁਤ ਜਨਮ ਬਿਛੁਰੇ ਥੇ ਮਾਧਉ ਇਹੁ ਜਨਮੁ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਰੇ ਲੇਖੇ ॥

For so many incarnations, I have been separated from You, Lord; I dedicate this life to You.

ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰਹੁ ਮਧਸੂਦਨ ਮਾਧਉ ਮੈ ਖਿਨੁ ਖਿਨੁ ਸਾਧੂ ਚਰਣ ਪਖਈਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Be merciful to me, O Lord; each and every instant, let me wash the Feet of the Holy. ||1||Pause||

ਮੇਰੋ ਬਾਪੁ ਮਾਧਉ ਤੂ ਧਨੁ ਕੇਸੌ ਸਾਂਵਲੀਓ ਬੀਠੁਲਾਇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

O my Father, Lord of wealth, blessed are You, long-haired, dark-skinned, my darling. ||1||Pause||

ਕਰਹੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ ਮਾਧਉ ਸੁਣਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਜੀਵੈ ਗਾਥ ॥੨॥੭॥੩੦॥

Shower me with Your Mercy, O Lord; listening to Your sermon, Nanak lives. ||2||7||30||

ਮਾਧਉ ਦਾਰੁਨ ਦੁਖੁ ਸਹਿਓ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥

O Lord, I cannot endure this agonizing pain.

ਬਦਹੁ ਕੀ ਨ ਹੋਡ ਮਾਧਉ ਮੋ ਸਿਉ ॥

Why not make a bet with me, O Lord of Wealth?
bhaji eh sare shabads v odo he rache hone jado bhai maadho ji guru sahib nu milan aunde c??

^^you are right. Har ek shabaad Bhai Madhov nu leh ke nahi rachiyah...
Guru Granth Darpan Wich ਮਾਧਉ
ਮਾ=Maya.....
ਧਉ =Pati..Husband

ਮਾਧਉ=maya da pati...Prabhu Parmatama

Guru Granth Darpan By Prof. Sahib Singh Gives no reference to Bhai Madov ji..

Par Suraj Parkash di khaatah wich suniya si mein.. :-? Ek Taksali Singh Si Khataah karda..

Aaj kal patah nahi lagdaa...ki sahi..te ki galat..

pps309

Prime VIP

^^ kehra Taksali c bhai??
Thakur Singh nu manan aala, jo halle v kehnde ke Sant Jarnail Singh jeyonde aa te safe aa.............
ke
Dhumma nu head manan aale taksali......jo badal de goddeya ch mukti bhalda
ke
Baba Ram Singh nu aagu ginan aale Taksali......

Jehre instiution de govt totte kara dave fer ottho jaade aas ni rakhi jaa sakdi......
I am so sad after realizing that Sikhs have lost their original Taksal and Taksali like Baba Deep Singh or Sant Kartar Singh Khalsa or Sant Jarnai Singh Khalsa. Now the taksal do not give such leaders and govt made sure that taksal will never give such leaders in future....

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR

suicide..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!