A fight in the street

PENDU

Elite
A FIGHT IN THE STREET
-----------------------------

Once there was a fight in the street between a fat and a thin man . people gathered there to enjoy the fight. The thin person was sitting on the chest of fat man and beating him harshly. He was laughing as well weeping simultaneously.
People were amazes why he was both laughing and weeping. He replied as I am beating this fat man , I am enjoying it so I am laughing. But when this fat man will start beating me , i must be beaten black and blue , so out of fear I am weeping also for my future condition.
The same is a sotry of us also . We today in the prime of youth and health are happily enjoying life and ignoring kal ( time) and not doing our bhajan simran .
But when we will become old and sick , than Kal will overpower us and he will take the revenge in this life and even after death also.
If we cannot take a giant leap , atleast we ca start the walk with few steps.

MAVERICK

yaar, try to live in present..hune bhajan shuru karta te old age ch ki karna, naale be thankful for the life and gracious for whatever u r getting, na ke sara din mala japi jao te simran kari jao.

Bhajan and simran help u in getting ur mind straight to the point that u dont do it as "rituals".

Savere uth key apna dhyaan laun naal man nu shanti mildi a. It's all about what you want to accomplish and how you convince yourself to do it.

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
That totally depends mann nu shanti kiven mildi ae ...
And if i try something and i try myself to convince to do that again, means i am not enjoying it ... and if not that .. mann nu shanti kiven mil sakti ae ..
My believes :)