ਕਿਸੇ ਨੁਕਰੇ ਖੜਾ ਹੋਣਾਂ ਸੀ .........

ਚਰਨਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇਜਾ

pps309

Prime VIP
ਤੇਰਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਨਹਿਰ ਦੇ ਪੁਲ 'ਤੇ ਮੁਕਾਬਲਾ ਬਣਿਆ ਹੁੰਦਾ

ਜਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਸਲਵਾ ਜੁੰਡਮ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਢਾਹੇ ਚੜਿਆ ਹੁੰਦਾ

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
i think ....same things happened with those guyz too ..... i mean they werent gettin five star treatment in jails...they were dieing due to hunger ..even they n thr families were tortured to death....police superintendents of the time werent less if not more than kps gill ..they ordered massacres like jailawala bagh ......i m not comparing sukhdev singh babbar wid bhagat singh but y only ppl knoe about shukdev singh or jugraj singh toofan? wut about other hunders and thousands....same with freedom fighters at that time ...there are realistic and strong reasons due to which bhagat singh is in limelight ......

pps309

Prime VIP
i think ....same things happened with those guyz too ..... i mean they werent gettin five star treatment in jails...they were dieing due to hunger ..even they n thr families were tortured to death....police superintendents of the time werent less if not more than kps gill ..they ordered massacres like jailawala bagh ......i m not comparing sukhdev singh babbar wid bhagat singh but y only ppl knoe about shukdev singh or jugraj singh toofan? wut about other hunders and thousands....same with freedom fighters at that time ...there are realistic and strong reasons due to which bhagat singh is in limelight ......

goreya kol fer v kitte naa kitte marra-motta reham hona, ohna ta kabza kita c, so ohna kol jabar-julam expected v siga. Baad ch ta apne hi desh ch apne hi bandeya ne pind de darkhata naal bann ya nehar de pulla te dorr lava goliya mariya.

Parnam Shaheeda nu te ohna de jazbe nu.....