8.4 million species on earth

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
According to SGGS and hindu mythology.

ਲਖ ਚਉਰਾਸੀਹ ਫਿਰਿ ਫਿਰਿ ਆਵੈ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਗਵਾਇਆ ॥੪॥
Lakh Chouraaseeh Fir Fir Aavai Birathhaa Janam Gavaaeiaa ||4||
लख चउरासीह फिरि फिरि आवै बिरथा जनमु गवाइआ ॥४॥
Through 8.4 million lifetimes, they wander over and over again; they waste away their lives in vain. ||4||

So how accurate is this number ?
Very.

According to a census done in 2011, total number of species on Earth is 8.74 million +- 1.3 million

8.74 Million Species on Earth : Discovery News

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
90 % of the under water is yet to be discovered
Plus species go extinct and come new regularly .....
Thr are many other possibilities like 84 lakh phases from sperm to complete man ....I dont know ..good thread hopefully some1 will disclose something

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
90 % of the under water is yet to be discovered
Plus species go extinct and come new regularly .....
Thr are many other possibilities like 84 lakh phases from sperm to complete man ....I dont know ..good thread hopefully some1 will disclose something

This - To complete their count of life on Earth, the scientists didn't go from door to door, or crevice to cave as the case may be. They used a statistical technique to extrapolate from patterns in branches of the taxonomic classification system started 253 years ago by Carl Linnaeus.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
^^ im not much concerned with the credibility of number.....I want to know the concept behind....I would like to take it as a metaphor ....or some effect which is yet to be discovered. ...same as wavelengths....hidden but present and recently discovered

userid114437

Eh taan gurumahraj ne das hi dita 84 joon bare naal sada haal v dasta ki aa

ਲਖ ਚਉਰਾਸੀਹ ਭ੍ਰਮਤੇ ਭ੍ਰਮਤੇ ਦੁਲਭ ਜਨਮੁ ਅਬ ਪਾਇਓ ॥੧॥
ਰੇ ਮੂੜੇ ਤੂ ਹੋਛੈ ਰਸਿ ਲਪਟਾਇਓ ॥
ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸੰਗਿ ਬਸਤੁ ਹੈ ਤੇਰੈ ਬਿਖਿਆ ਸਿਉ ਉਰਝਾਇਓ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
And
ਇਕਨਾ ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਸਬਦੁ ਨ ਭਾਵੈ ਬੰਧਨਿ ਬੰਧਿ ਭਵਾਇਆ ॥
ਲਖ ਚਉਰਾਸੀਹ ਫਿਰਿ ਫਿਰਿ ਆਵੈ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਗਵਾਇਆ ॥੪॥