1 Million Chaupai Sahib paths

pps309

Prime VIP
Hi Guys,

From Jan 1, chaupaisahib.org has decided to complete 1 million chuapi sahib path in remembrance of Sikh Martyrs of June 84. This year will be 25th year after the operation bluestar.

You can contribute by doing as many Chaupai Sahib as possible (may be twice a day). You can submit your weekly count at this website.
One Million Chaupai Sahibs - Play your part, Pray for the Panth! | One Million Chaupai Sahibs by June 2009

You can even download, audio, video and pdf document of chaupai sahib path from the same website.

Note: If you are already doing Nitnem. Please do not count the Chaupai sahib done in your Nitnem. Do it separately for the panth.

For more info, visit the above mentioned site, they have a FAQ section.

Thanks.

pps309

Prime VIP
thanks, even I started it last week and then I posted this here.

I hope, someother UNPians would have also started. Please do not forget to submit your contribution on the above website. If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Much appreciated, thank you sis.
Rabb mehar kare, thodi seva raang laave.
ThnQ ji :rose

just one question
what they mean;
No. of Chaupai Sahibs *
Additional Notes?
######

cauz on the main page i read this
Submit your numbers now!.....Play your part, Pray for the Panth!

hope u will understand me :an

pps309

Prime VIP
They are asking for how many times you have done chaupai sahib and submit that number.

Lets say, I do 4 times a day and submit it bi-weekly. So I will submit number of chaupai sahib = 56 (4 * 14 days).

The target is to finish a cumulative total of 1 million chaupai sahib by 6 June 2009. You can add your numbers to this. :)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Its foe a good cause,I will forward this to my friends and relatives who do Nitnem.

Also if it is Possible ( and Appropriate ) Please post your n numbers in this Thread.

1. It will keep this thread active.
2. It will be nice to know how much we are/have contributed :)

pps309

Prime VIP
Its foe a good cause,I will forward this to my friends and relatives who do Nitnem.

Also if it is Possible ( and Appropriate ) Please post your n numbers in this Thread.

1. It will keep this thread active.
2. It will be nice to know how much we are/have contributed :)
Much appreciated. Please spread the word and keep the count.
I want to bring one thing to everyone's mind, please do not count the chaupai sahib done while Nitnem or in Rehras Sahib. Do it exclusively for the panth, keeping panth in mind.

Till now my count is 11.

pps309

Prime VIP
btw, tht's my counting so far...r we posting day by day or all together sonne??
you can put all together....
don't forget to submit on other site. Here it is just for info sake, there you have to submit the real data.