Wheat And Nut Laddoo
• 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
• 1/4 cup Assorted Dry Fruits & Nuts (ground)
• 1/4 tsp Cardamom
• 1 tbsp Ghee
• 1 tbsp Sugar (powdered)
How to make Wheat And Nut Laddoo:
• In a pan take some ghee, and heat it.
• Now, add the whole wheat flour to the ghee and cook it in low flame for 3 minutes till golden.
• In a mixer, grind the assorted dry fruits & nuts without adding water to it.
• You can use nuts like almonds, walnuts, roasted cashews, raisins, dried apricot, sweetened coconut flakes, dried pineapple.
• Add the ground nuts, sugar, cardamom and a tablespoon of broken nuts to the warm wheat flour.
• Mix well and cook the mixture for another 2 minutes.
• Roll them into small balls and allow them to cool.
• Garnish with slices of almond.