Wafers-French Fries in Garlic Sauce
- 4 tbsp Garlic Sauce
- 10 nos plain wafers or any potato wafles-crushed
- 1 pack or 15 nos French Fries(potato Fries)-cut into bite size cubes
- 1 tbsp grated Cabbage
- 1 tbsp grated Carrot
- 2 tbsp Cucumber-finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp salt or needed
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp crushed cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp chopped kismis
- Chop the French Fries into bite size cubes.Keep this aside.
- Take a bowl and add grated carrot,grated cabbage,2 tbsp water,salt and 1 tsp olive oil.Mix this well and microwave this on medium high for 3 mins.
- Take another bowl and add crushed wafers or wafles,2 tbsp Garlic sauce,chopped coriander leaves,1/4 tsp white pepper powder,a pinch of salt and coriander leaves.Mix this well .
- Add this wafer mixture to the microwaved-veg bowl and mix this well.
- Add the French Fries to that bowl and add crushed cashews,chopped kismis,2 tbsp garlic sauce and chopped cucumber.Mix this well.Check for salt.
- Serve this immediately