Veggie Corn Raita Recipe
boiled sweet corn
sugar and salt as per taste
- Cut all the vegetabels in big pieces and boil and strain them and keep aside.
- heat some oil in a pan and add mustard seeds curry leaves and greenchilly in to it after it heats up add the strained curd in it & then add salt & sugar to taste.
- Then add all the boiled vegetabels into it.
- Garnish with finelychopped coriander leaves.
- This can also beeaten as a vegetale dish with chapatti & it is a low calorie healthy nutritious food.