| | Vegetarian Omelette
Vegetarian Omelette Ingredients
- 2 cups Gram Flour
- 1-2 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato (finely chopped)
- 4 Green chillies (finely chopped)
- small pinch Turmeric powder
- ¾ tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Dry mango powder (Amchoor) - (Optional)
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala -(Optional)
- Salt to taste
- Mix the gram flour along with the other listed ingredients and water just sufficient to make a thin (but not too watery) batter.
- Heat about 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a pan and pour out a small portion of the above batter in it and spread it in the pan just as one would do for the omelette.
- Keep it on a low flame, pour about 1/2 teaspoon of oil all around the spread batter and put a lid on the pan to cover it.
- After about 4-5 minutes, remove the lid and check to see if the omelette has started puffing at the bottom.
- Now turn around the omelette on the other side - if the pan is becoming dry, you could pour another 1/2 teaspoon of oil around the omelette again.
- Continue to cook on a low flame till this side is also crisp and becomes golden brown.
- The All Vegetarian omelette is ready to be served.
- Make the other omelettes in the same way.