Vegetable Chapati Roll
Vegetable Chapati Roll Ingredients
- 4 chapatis (ready-made of wheat or refined flour)
- 10 lettuce leaves
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 boiled beet root sliced
- Take a chapati and place two lettuce leaves on it.
- Spread all the sliced vegetables on top of the lettuce leaves and finally add mayonnaise over the vegetables.
- Roll the chapati and fold first the sides.
- Secure with a tooth pick. Repeat the same process with the other chapatis.
- Delicious chapati rolls are ready to eat.