Triple Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Pizza
2. Slowly add in flour, salt and baking soda. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
3. Using a (ungreased) 10 Inch Springform Pan, spread the cookie dough evenly across the base. Bake for 13 minutes and remove.
4. Sprinkle the baking chips evenly over the cookie, leaving the edges free so you’ll have a non chocolate surface to hold your pizza slice.
5. Using a piping bag (or use the corner of a plastic sandwich bag) spread the Nutella over the baking chips in any design you like.
6. Return the cookie to the oven for 5 – 7 more minutes until the cookie is golden brown on the edges and the chocolates are soft and warm.
by Cat Davis