| | Til Gajak
1 cup Sesame
2 tbsp Ghee
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Roast sesame on low flame stirring continuously to avoid it from spluttering out of the pan.
- Boil jaggery in 1/2 cup water to form thick syrup.
- When done, check its consistency by putting a drop of the syrup in a dish of cold water. If the drop stays firm the consistency is right.
- Add the roasted sesame to the syrup. On a rolling board, spread a film of oil and spread the sesame-jaggery mixture.
- Flatten it to 1-cm thickness. When the mixture is sufficiently cooled, cut into square pieces. Store in an airtight container.