• 1 cup Til(sesame seed)
• 1 can Condensed Milk
• 1/2 stick Butter
• 1 cup Milk Powder
• 1 cup Jaggery
How to make Til Burfi:
• Roast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet.
• Grind them coarsely in a blender.
• Now heat the jaggery in a thick bottomed vessel till it melts completely.
• Mix all the ingredients along with grounded sesame seeds in a glass dish.
• Microwave the mixture for about 3 minutes.
• Grease a tray with butter and leave aside.
• Stir the mixture properly and microwave again for 3 minutes.
• Remove it when bubbling starts.
• Stir till it becomes thick.
• Spread the mixture on greased tray.
• Cut in squares when cool.
• Til Burfi is ready.