Thepla (Gujrati dish)
Ingredients: Atta ( Wheat Flour) 1 Cup
Ginger Paste 1 teaspoon
Garlic Paste 1 teaspoon
Green Chillies (2 Nos) Finely Chopped
Haldi(Turmeric Powder) 1/2 Teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder 1 teaspoon
Ajwain 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh Methi leaves 1/2 bunch ( finely chopped)
Jeera ( Cumin Seeds) 1 teaspoon
Salt as per taste
Oil as needed
Instructions: 1. Take a mixing bowl and put the wheat flour.
2. Add all the ingredients.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil.
4. Knead the floor and let it rest for 20 minutes.
5. Make small balls of the dough.
6. Roll them with a rolling pin to make small circles.
7. Heat the Tawa( Griddle) and roast on the first side.
8. Turn the side and apply some oil on the already roasted surface.
9. Now once the second side is done turn it again.
10. Apply oil on this side as well.
11. Now turn the thepla again and roast the two sides again for few minutes.
Serve it hot with Yoghurt and Chutney.