Tab tim grob
Prep time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
120g water chestnuts, diced
50ml Thai red syrup
100g tapioca flour
100ml coconut milk
a pinch of salt
crushed ice, for garnishing
1. Soak water chestnuts in Thai red syrup for 30 minutes, then strain.
2. Coat water chestnuts with tapioca flour.
3. Boil water, add the flour-coated water chestnuts. Continue boiling until they begin to float. Transfer to cold water.
4. Heat coconut milk in saucepan, add sugar and salt.
5. Put water chestnuts in a bowl, top with coconut milk and crushed ice.