For the dough:
- 1 cup All Purpose flour(Maida)
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- little water
1 cup Sweet corn
2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped finely
1 tsp dania powder
1/2 tsp amchur powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala powder
1 inch ginger finely chopped
2 greenchilli finely chopped
1/2 lemon squeezed(juice)
1/2 tsp jeera
Oil for frying Directions
- In 1 tsp oil,crackle cumin then add green chillies,ginger & sweetcorn,then all masalas.
- Saute for few minutes as sweetcorn cooks very soon.Add salt and switch off the gas.
- Add lemon juice,Mix well.Allow it to cool for sometime.
- Take maida in a bowl and add hot oil and little water and knead the dough.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Make like modak shape by pressing with ur thumb and index fingers.
- Stuff the filling inside the cupshaped modak and just close at the top and slightly press it.
- Heat sufficient oil and deep fry the kachoris.
- Low on medium flame till golden brown.
- Sweet corn kachori is ready to serve with chutneys or sauce.