- 1 cup pasta
- 2 no. apples(cut into small cubes)
- 1 cup boil potatoes
- 1/2 cup cabbage
- 1/2 cup boil pease
- 1/2 bell peppers (cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/4 cup suger
- 1 tsp balck pepper powder
- 1 cup chicken boil and debone
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 cup pine apple
- 2 tbsp oil
- Boil water with 2 tbsp oil.
- when it boils put the pasta and stir it around,stir occasionally so the pasta doesn't stick to itself.When the pasta is done, remove the pot from the burner immediately and carefully pour the contents into a colander in the sink.
- shake any excess water free over the sink, and lay the cold water on it and squeeze the pasta.
- use a tsp olive oil to prevent the spaghetti from sticking.
- Add sugar in the yogurt and beat it until sugar dissolves, now add apples, potatoes, chicken, cabbage, pasta, peas and pineapples.
- Now add chat masala and black pepper and mix it very well.
- Now its ready to serve.