• 1/2 Litre milk
• 3 tbsp Lemon juice
• 2 tsp All Purpose Flour
• 1/4 tsp Rose essence or cardamom powder
• 1 Cup Water
• 1 Cup Sugar
How to make Rasgulla:
• Take a pan and heat milk in it. Bring it to a boil.
• Add lemon juice, stirring slowly and gently till cheese separates from the milk.
• Now turn off the heat and strain it through a strainer.
• Make sure all the water from the cheese is drained.
• Now knead it to make soft dough.
• Combine flour with it and knead again.
• Make small rounded balls from the dough, keep aside.
• The balls should not have any cracks in it.
• Now combine sugar and water in a saucepan and boil it.
• Add cheese balls to the syrup and cook it for about 30 minutes with lid partially covered.
• Add rose essence or cardamom powder and turn the heat off.
• Allow to cool and serve .