Sweet Potato Salad Ingredients:
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 30 ml Cooking Oil
- Rock Salt to taste
- 30 ml Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp ml Grated Ginger
- 100 ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 6 Sweet Potatoes, peeled
- Cut sweet potatoes into large wedges and place in a bowl.
- Add oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes onto a baking sheet and bake for about half an hour minutes (200 �C) or until the sweet potatoes are tender and golden.
- Combine sweet chilli sauce, ginger, lemon juice and olive oil and pour over the potatoes.
- Serve hot or cold.
If the yogurt has become sour, put it in a muslin cloth and drain all the water. Then add milk to make it as good as fresh in taste.