Sun dried masala potato chips.
- 2-3 kg nicely washed potatoes (don't remove the skins).
- 2-3 tbsp salt or adjust to ur taste.
- 3 tbsp chilli powder
- 3 tsp zira powder
- 3 tsp coriander powder
- oil for deep frying.
- dry roast the zira & coriander powder and keep aside.
- Using a thin circle blade of the food processor chop the potatoes into very thin circles.
- combine all the spices & coat the potatoes well.
- In large trays spread the potatoes out and cover each tray with a muslin cloth.
- Allow the potatoes to dry out in the sun for 3-4 days just turn them around after 2 days so all sides dry equally.
- keep them in jars and when needed heat oil & deep fry till golden.
- Serve them with dips & chutney.