Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
* 1 small courgette, sliced
* ½ orange pepper, cut into quarters
* oil for drizzling
* 1 x 200g ready-made pizza base
* 6 tbsp tomato passata
* 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
* 100g mozzarella
* a few fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 220°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. Place the courgette and pepper in a roasting tin with a drizzle of oil. Bake for 15 minutes until just tender.
3. Meanwhile, place the pizza base on a baking tray and spread with the tomato passata. Top with the roasted vegetables and the cherry tomatoes. Tear up the mozzarella and scatter over the top.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden, scatter over the fresh basil leaves and serve.