- 1 cup Suji
- 2 Cup Curd (Dahi)
- 3/4th tbsp ENO powder (plain).
- Salt to taste.
- Black pepper Optional
- Red Chilli Optional
- 1 Tbsp Ginger garlic Green Chilli grinded (Optional)
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Curry Leaves
- Popeye Seeds - 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp - Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp - Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Corriander Leaves for garnishing.
- Mix Suji and Curd and keep it for 1-2 hours for marination. You can also keep it overnight... However 1 hour is good enough.
- In a deep vessel keep some water for boiling. While this comes to a boil...
- Mix Ginger garlic Green Chilli paste , Salt, Black Pepper, Red Chilli (all as per taste ).
- Stir Well. Normally you would not need to add water. But check the consistency if its too thick you may need to add little bit of it. The batter should be of cake batter consistency.
- In the end add ENO (Plain) Powder. Stir quickly and Place in a greased thali.
- Keep this for Steaming for around 10 min.
- Once they are done and cold, cut into pieces.
- Now in a pan add some oil --- Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds ... once these are done add popeye seeds and Curry leaves. In the end add little sugar and put the Dhokla's in the pan. Stir for 2-3 min and you are done.
- Serve this pudina or Corriander chutney ....