Spinich & cheese Pakoras Ingredients
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- salt & pepper to your taste(keeping in mind that the cheese is already salty so don't put too much salt)
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/4 baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c Mozzarella cheese
- oil for deep frying
- In a pan heat butter, add garlic & fry until slightly golden.
- Add the spinach, spices & flour & fry all for 1 min.
- Add the baking powder , then beat the egg & blend it in to make a thick lumpy batter.
- Remove from heat straight away then add the cheese.
- While it's warm, heat the oil & put spoonfuls of batter in the oil.
- let it turn golden & drain on a kitchen towel.
- Serve hot with tea & your choice of sauce.
* don't fry it over low flame or it will become too oily & soggy.