Singhare ke Pakore recipe
1. 1/2 cup Singhare Ka Atta (Chestnut Flour)
2. 10 -12 small square pieces of Pumpkin
3. 2 Potatoes (sliced)
4. 2-3 Green Chilies (chopped)
5. 1/½ tsp Salt
6. Oil for Frying
1. Mix chestnut flour, green chilies, and salt in a bowl. Then gradually add water to make a smooth paste.
2. Douse the slices of potatoes and squares of pumpkin in this paste one at a time.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep fry the doused potatoes and pumpkin pieces in the oil till they turn dark brown.
4. Put the pakoras on kitchen towel to drain excess oil.