Shahi Mutton Chops
Shahi Mutton Chops Ingredients
- 1/2 kg mutton chops
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of gratted onion
- 1 1/2 cup of potatoes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground hot spices
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 egg
- green chillies to taste
- green coriander leaves to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- Boil the potatoes and mash them. Finely chops coriander leaves and green chillies. Whisk the egg.
- Put washed chops,milk and onions in a pot.Let them cook on low flame till the meat is tender.Remove meat from the bones and finely shred it.
- Keep at least 12 bones aside.
- Put meat,potatoes,green chillies,cheese,coriander leaves,lemon juice,hot spices and salt in a bowl and combine with hands.
- Divide this mixture into 12 parts.Wrap each part around a bone like a drumstick,with the bone sticking out from the bottom.
- Dip these chops in eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pot and fry 3-4 chops at a time till they turn golden.
- Serve with fresh salad.