Sabudana Vada recipe
1 cup Sago (Sabudana)
1 Potato (boiled, peeled and mashed)
7-8 Green Chilies (chopped)
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
How to make:
1. Wash sago thoroughly, draining out the excess water. Soak sago in water for 2-3 hours and then drain out the water properly.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
3. Mix sago, potato, green chilies, and salt in a bowl to form a paste, and make small, flat and round vadas with moist hands from it.
4. Slide the rounds in the heated oil on medium flame. Deep fry the vadas until they turn crisp and light brown in color.
5. Take out the vadas and drain their excess oil on a kitchen towel.