Beverages rose lassi recipe

Era

Prime VIP

INGREDIENTS (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
1.5 cups fresh curd/dahi/yogurt
1 cup chilled water or ½ cup water + 6 to 8 ice cubes
10 to 12 dried rose petals or 5 to 6 fresh edible rose petals
1 to 2 tsp rose water
3 tbsp rose syrup
2 to 3 tbsp sugar or add as required
1 tbsp chopped or sliced dry fruits like pistachios, almonds or cashews

INSTRUCTIONS
take 1.5 cups fresh chilled curd in a mixer or blender jar.
add 1 cup chilled water, 10 to 12 dried rose petals or 5 to 6 fresh rose petals, 1 to 2 tsp rose water and 3 tbsp rose syrup. i did not add ice cubes, hence added 1 cup water. if adding ice cubes then add ½ cup water
blend everything till smooth and till the lassi becomes frothy.
pour in glasses and serve rose lassi with some sliced or chopped dry fruits like almonds, pistachios or cashews.

lets start step by step rose lassi recipe:
1. take 1.5 cups fresh chilled curd in a mixer or blender jar.

2. add 1 cup chilled water, 10 to 12 dried rose petals or 5 to 6 fresh rose petals, 1 tsp rose water and 3 tbsp rose syrup. i did not add ice cubes, hence i added 1 cup chilled water. if adding ice cubes then add ½ cup water. the dried rose petals are from my terrace garden. i dry them in shade and then add them to kheers or the sweets that i prepare.

3. blend everything till smooth and till the lassi becomes frothy. you can make the lassi thick or thin by adjusting the amount of water. instead of water you can also add milk or half-half of water and milk.

4. pour the lassi in glasses and serve rose lassi with some sliced or chopped dry fruits like almonds, pistachios or cashews.