: 15-30 mins
1 cup - rava / semolina
1 cup - sugar
25 g - ghee
25 g - grated fresh coconut
25 ml - milk
10 whole nuts - cashew nuts
10 - raisins
a pinch - cardamom powder Method
- Heat 2 tsp of ghee in a kadai.
- Once the ghee is hot enough, simmer the flame and roast cashew nuts and raisins.
- Once the raisins balloon up, remove. Then roast the grated coconut.
- Remove once done. Keep all these aside.
- Add the remaining ghee and roast the Rava till its well roasted and aroma starts coming out.
- In a bowl, take all the roasted Rava, Nuts, Coconut and add the Cardamom powder. Then add the sugar. Mix well.
- Then slowly add the warm milk into the bowl. Check if you are able to gather as balls.
- When you find that milk added is enough to get you laddos, transfer it back to the kadai and cook in sim for 2 mins.
- Mix well and then cover it and let it rest for 2 mins.
- Then immediately make balls or laddoos.