Rass Malai Ingredients
- 1 cup Powder Milk
- 2 tbsp Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Whipped Egg (for Kneading)
- 2lt Fresh Milk
- 8 - 10 Elaichi
- Crushed Badam and Pista
- Sugar to taste
- Mix Powder Milk, Maida, Baking powder in a bowl and knead this mixture with Whipped egg until its become soft.
- Make a small ball and press it with hands and make round shape and keep it side in try or plate. you can make 10 to 12 balls of that mixture.
- Put 2lt milk and Elaichi in a wide fry pan or any pot (must be wide).
- When milk comes to boil put sugar (to tast) in it and stir in low Heat till 5 to 10 minutes.
- Put all balls in that bowling milk. (make sure that all balls are separate).
- Let all balls to cook in that milk about 45 to 60 minutes. (on Low Heat)
- When Balls become double of their own sizes, take off from Stove.
- Take out in wide dish and put crush badam and Pista on it and keep in a fridge.
- Serve it cool.