Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
• 1½ cups fresh Raspberry Puree
• 2 tbsp chopped Raspberries
• 3 tbsp Sugar
• A generous pinch of Salt
• 1 cup Heavy Cream
• 1 cup Sweet Condensed Milk
How to make Raspberry Ice Cream:
• Beat raspberry puree, salt, and sugar together in a larg bol, until sugar dissolves completely.
• Add cream and condensed milk. Whisk until well combined.
• Pour into ice cream bowls and garnish with chopped raspberries.
• Place into the ice cream chamber of the freezer for 3-4 hours.
• Serve ice cold.