• 8 Rasgulla Logs
• 1 recipe Sandesh
• 5 strands Saffron (soaked in 1 tbsp Milk)
• 1/2 tbsp Almonds (chopped)
• 1/2 tbsp Pistachios (chopped)
• 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
• 3 tbsp Milk
• 2 Fresh Banana Leaves
• 1 tbsp Pistachio Slivers (garnishing)
• 2 drops Saffron Food Color (garnishing)
How to make Rasmadhuri:
• Make 8 boxes out of banana leaf boxes. Keep the boxes aside.
• Make rasgulla logs, following the instructions given in the recipe. Drain the syrup and slit the rasgulla logs from the middle, to divide them into two equal parts. Keep them aside.
• Divide the sandesh into two equal parts.
• Add saffron milk, chopped nuts and cardamom powder in one portion of sandesh and mix all the ingredients well. Divide the mixture into 8 portions and keep aside.
• Add milk to the other portion of sandesh. Mix well to make a smooth mixture.
• Sandwich one portion of the saffron-sandesh mixture between the two slit parts of each rasgulla log and put them in the banana leaf boxes.
• Top each box with the sandesh milk mixture. Fill the box completely with the mixture and smoothen the upper surface using the back of a knife.
• Garnish with pistachios silvers and lines of saffron color.
• Serve rasmadhuri chilled.