200 gms dahi
200 gms paneer
1 packet rex jelly (flavour of your choice)
Slice cake (optional)
1. Take the dahi and remove all the water (hung curd).
2. Grate the paneer and grind it with the hung curd.
3. Prepare rex jelly in just half a cup of water (semi set).
4. Mix all the ingredients into a smooth paste.
5. Take a bowl, put the slice cake and pour the mixture over it.
6. Let this set in the fridge for an hour or more depending on the consistency.
7. Decorate accordingly with fresh cream, fresh fruits and chocolate shavings.
8. Serve cold.