* 2 Cloves
* 1 tsp Cumin
* 2 tbsp Ghee
* 2 Cardamom
* 3 cups Water
* 2 tsp Rock Salt
* 1 cup Samwat Rice
* ½ tsp Chilli powder
* 1 large Potato, diced
* A tiny piece of Cinnamon
* Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add cumin, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon.
3. When they give off fragrance, add potato and rice. Stir-fry to a light brown color.
4. Add rock salt, chilli powder and water and boil.
5. Cover the pan and simmer on low flame for about 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.
Tip: Potatoes rot quickly if stored near onions.To prevent potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes!