potato - 1/4 kg
bread - 4 slices
onion - 100 gms
green chillies - 4
cumin seeds - 1 tsp
oil to fry
salt to taste Method
- Steam potatoes and remove the skin.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Take the bread slices and remove the outer brown crust.
- Dip the bread slices in water and squeeze the water gently.
- Add the wet bread with the mashed potatoes.
- Finely chop the onions, chillies, corriander and curry leaves.
- Add the chopped onions, chillies etc., with the potato.
- Knead the potatoes, bread, cumin seeds and chopped items thoroughly.
- While mixing it add the salt to your taste.
- Make it into small balls and flatten it.
- Fry it in the oil till it gets a golden brown colour.