- 4-5 small potatoes
- 7-8 beans
- mayonnaise sauce
- Roughly chopped black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 chopped capsicum
- Few mint leaves(chopped)
- 1 small chopped onion
- Pressure cook all potatoes & peel off it.
- Trim & boil the beans in water for 5 min.
- Once both potatoes & beans get cooled , mix them with capsicum, half of onion, half of mint leaves & salt.
- Drizzle the mayonnaise sauce & mix it well.
- Place the salad in serving bowl, sprinkle black pepper & garnish it with remaining onion & mint leaves & serve it.