Potato Baked Dish
Potato Baked Dish Ingredients
- Potatoes 5
- Onions 4
- Garlic 1 Pod- Chopped Finely
- Cilantro 1/2 Bunch- Cut Finely
- Take oil in a pan saute Onions and Garlic
- Cut the Potatoes into round slices and then cook the slices with salt and pepper (a pinch) in 2 glasses of Milk . After it is half cooked drain the water
- Bake it in a Pyrex Dish. Firstly arrange a layer of sliced Potatoes, secondly on top of that a layer of onion and garlic mixture, thirdly cilantro and finally cheese.
- Make a similar layer again on top of that and then bake it for about 45 minutes.