Potato and Mint Chaat
- 4 tbsp Curd
- 1 Green Chilli
- Salt to taste
- 4 Boiled potatoes
- Coriander leaves
- � cup Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Chat masala
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- � Red Chilli powder
- � tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- Cut boiled potatoes into small pieces of almost equal size.
- Mix mint leaves, yogurt, green chilli, coriander leaves and lemon juice. Add little water and grind it in a mixer to make paste.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl. Add paste, red chilli powder, salt and chat masala.
- Cover the bowl and toss carefully to coat all the pieces.
- Sprinkle cumin seed powder to add flavour.
- Serve with yogurt and tamarind chutney. If you wish you can place the contents in refrigerator to cool.